my audi a3 s line 8p let me know what you all think ??

Red s line

Reaction score
my a3 s line 140 bhp few little mods

: xonon bulbs white/ice blue

: team heko wind deflectors

: red carboin fibre wrap on interior trim

: red leds in all footwels

: red audi badge

: debadged the boot

: bonnet bra for stone chips (i hate the thing tbh only use it on long distances and dry weather )

hope u all like what i have done so far

soon to come

: lamix x headlight film (tint)

: jabba sport re map to 180 bhp

: black front grill

Attachments

• IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,139
  • IMG_0374.jpg
    IMG_0374.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_0406.JPG
    IMG_0406.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 425
  • P1140806.jpg
    P1140806.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 359
Looks good, I'm not sure about the red on the Audi logo up front however.

Looks good, I'm not sure about the red on the Audi logo up front however.

Thanks ysn Your the second person to say there not sure on the red audi badge however I realy like it it's different and I havnt seen another red audi with a red audi badge makes it unique In my Eyes : )

Reactions: Ly.hoon
not a fan of the bdge but everything else looks decent mate, good job

Theres a reason why you don't see others with a red badge..:)

Were those interior (door) trims easy to pop off and wrap? My piano black ones are starting to fade a little at the top on the doors.

Was installing the footwell lights hard? Loving the red interior mate. Where did you get the carbon wrap and lights??

Nice job mate, not sure about the L.E.D. strips either side of the centre console. I think you should go for an Rns-e unit next as you already have the double din and perhaps a set of MY11 rear lights to update the back. just my opinion :arco:

Were those interior (door) trims easy to pop off and wrap? My piano black ones are starting to fade a little at the top on the doors.
I took my door trims off, its simply a matter of pulling from the top closest to the door handle, then gently tugging around the trim which should pop it out. not sure how easy it is to wrap but if you're confident in terms of wrapping then you could do it easily. ;)

Was installing the footwell lights hard? Loving the red interior mate. Where did you get the carbon wrap and lights??
I'm not sure how to install footwell lights but I'm pretty certain op will have gotten the lights and wrap off a site such as eBay. obviously im just answering questions until op answers, I also believe that he would have purchased the led strips you see on the back of the centre console and put the same thing underneath the footwell and simply hooked it up to any 12v power source that comes on perhaps when the lights are switched on. unless it runs all day which would make sense as you'd only see it once its dark. hope I could help :icon thumright:

Reactions: Hungerrr
I took my door trims off, its simply a matter of pulling from the top closest to the door handle, then gently tugging around the trim which should pop it out. not sure how easy it is to wrap but if you're confident in terms of wrapping then you could do it easily. ;)

Thanks. I've not used wrap before so it'd be all new for me. :)

Awesome, that popped off much easier than I'd thought. Now to retrim it! :devilish:

Aha! Now I've got it off the door, I can see that it's a dual-layer finish, with a solid black base and then a thin layer of dark tinted clear plastic on the top. Thinking maybe now a bit of polish might remove the slightly sun faded look it has acquired over the years...

Aha! Now I've got it off the door, I can see that it's a dual-layer finish, with a solid black base and then a thin layer of dark tinted clear plastic on the top. Thinking maybe now a bit of polish might remove the slightly sun faded look it has acquired over the years...
Glad you got it off the door okay. yeah it is completely up to you what you do with next. good luck:icon thumright: