Now the stereo packed in!!!!

Loubylou

Reaction score
Just picked up my car, ABS light still on but that's another story. Anyway, been stood a bit so battery flat. Jump started her and set off for home. Tried to switch in the stereo and nothing. Just the numbers and the controls lit up, no red display. Once I stopped at home. Switched her off and pressed the on button on the stereo. Red display lit up and the numbers but nothing displayed just the colour and no sound. Thought the fuse on the back of the steep but wouldn't it be completely dead?! My head hurts now. Am fed up with niggles. Anybody have any ideas?! xx

Kind of spent up with all the work I have done this month. Plus new tyres, ABS issue still and brakes all round makes for another expensive month! If I can't find a quick fix then I will have to go down the aftermarket route a bit sooner than planned. Thank you xx

there's some decent units out there that blend in fairly well to the Audi dash
Im using an old Alpine unit the now that looks the part and the buttons can be set to light up the same as the rest of the buttons on the dash which is good.

Will have to have a look around, might have to drive around quietly for a week or so until everything else is done then see what I can do from there. Am getting fed up with it now! Xx