tps parts

It seems to depend on the policy of each branch whether they sell to the public or not. Mine does (Crayford) Only way to find out us to call them up.

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
It seems to depend on the policy of each branch whether they sell to the public or not. Mine does (Crayford) Only way to find out us to call them up.

I live in Bexleyheath and mine's Crayford too, do you just walk in there and pick up from the shelf or is it a bit like Argos? I've never been in one before.

My local TPS sells to the public and it just like going to Audi give them your reg and tell them what you need and they will either have it or order it ... Quite often they are cheaper than Audi ....

the real answer is NO
but most will sell to you

I would give the leeds branch a ring and see what they say

Reactions: Phil-1
North east ones actively support non trade customers, as I don't think they would make their sales targets with trade only.

Good point, my local branch seems to sell to the public, ask nicely and you will hopefully go far.

I live in Bexleyheath and mine's Crayford too, do you just walk in there and pick up from the shelf or is it a bit like Argos? I've never been in one before.

Sorry, Liquidfusion, only just saw this. Seems we're both in Bexleyheath. The best thing to do is to call them first, tell them which parts you need (or ask them to identify the part number if you don't have it). They will either have it in stock (in which you can go get it) or they'll order it in. Usually, if they're ordering in, it's there the next day.

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
Here's a suggestion, sopmeone on here should set up an Audi Sport account, then give anyone who wants it access details. Probably need to be a cash account rather than credit, you wouldn't want a bill at the end of the month and need to arrange a whip round. My local VAG club did this and it works pretty well, it's how I get all my stuff from TPS. I don't know how it was done but it is the equivenant to a trade account, they should be interested in accomodating clubs as although they will end up dealing with loads of different people, it's still loads of sales on one account and all people who spend money on ther cars!

The Forum discount scheme has already been suggested and Admin are aware of it, however when it was originally brought up, there were major issues with the site, so that took priority and it looks like it may have been forgotten about.

... there were major issues with the site....

Same as normal then :lmfao:

My local TPS are usually more expensive than local Audi. For example I needed an electric motor for a B7 seat and rang both and TPS knocked 10% off whereas Hull Audi moved 20%.

Both Lincoln and Hull Audi (JCT600) will usually always provide 10% minimum discount on the retail price.

My local TPS are usually more expensive than local Audi. For example I needed an electric motor for a B7 seat and rang both and TPS knocked 10% off whereas Hull Audi moved 20%.

Both Lincoln and Hull Audi (JCT600) will usually always provide 10% minimum discount on the retail price.

Yeah I've found TPS do sometimes with hold some discount to the general public.

I still haven't found anything that's cheaper at Audi than TPS after a little word with the TPS lads.

My local TPS (Canterbury) is really helpful and have even provided the workshop diagrams that I could take home to help fit items I've purchased from there....

They all seem proper VAG heads and there's often some nice German metal in their work car park :)