New wheels

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454531741630711

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454531705744078

Reactions: Sonny Singh, Stanningtonglen, James.c and 1 other person
Photos of my s line just before I sold it a few months back

fac15cb5974476798f925fd98ef4a27c.jpg

8d02cfe2dd82e85a1dc367dcc040f791.jpg

Reactions: Rodgeri, Stanningtonglen, Dani_B19 and 1 other person
Its been a fair while since i took ownership of my old bus ,allmost 2 years now so here's a couple of pics i took today while it wasnt raining.....

IMG 0635
IMG 0637
IMG 0641
IMG 0640
IMG 0630

Reactions: SemiT, Euans2, Stanningtonglen and 3 others
That's it I'm buying a lcr splitter for mine haha.

really need to get the front down a bit more aswell, maybe giving coilovers a go.

So finally 12mm spacers front and rear, and a good machine polish with a 3 stage meguiars I got from eBay and she's come up a beaut.

Chuffed to bits how she's turned out, 6 months to push and then she'll be up for sale.

Reactions: Euans2, daytonamart, Rodgeri and 3 others
They look great! What drop do you have? Wonder what 12mm would look like on my standard heigh

IMG 20160205 WA0001

Reactions: Rodgeri, Stanningtonglen, James.c and 1 other person
So finally 12mm spacers front and rear, and a good machine polish with a 3 stage meguiars I got from eBay and she's come up a beaut.

Chuffed to bits how she's turned out, 6 months to push and then she'll be up for sale.
Looks perfect mate.Why would you want to sell it.

Seems like nobody has ever seen those wheels on an a4, I wonder why not? Lol
I have seen them on a b7, yhe trouble is they are allot of hassle to fit, the et is 52 so wont fit without spacers so they dont tend to be fitted often. Look spot on though when i saw them

Nice motor that! I had s4 wheels on my b6 nice and rare those bad boys

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
IMAG3253 by wjheenan, on Flickr

IMAG3252 by wjheenan, on Flickr

Only had it a couple of months and money's tight so it's still stock but hopefully getting tints and new wheels next week. ET48 8.5js so thinking 5mm spacers? Can't afford hubcentric ones at the moment so that might be all I can go!

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and Charlie Farley
looking very nice chap, nice colour and nothing wrong with being stock as somtimes stock works just fine....good luck with it.

Reactions: Jeebsy
looking very nice chap, nice colour and nothing wrong with being stock as somtimes stock works just fine....good luck with it.

Cheers, I gave it a mini detail recently and it came up really well. For almost ten years old it's holding up alright. Tints and wheels should see a good improvement though

S4 B7 Cabriolet. 4.2 V8. RS4 Wheels

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5, James.c, Stanningtonglen and 1 other person
Thought it best to pop one of mine up at long last.....

Reactions: iucle, Jeebsy, Stanningtonglen and 1 other person
Mine with both B5 RS4 style wheels (original genuine fitment, now for sale) and my current wheels (genuine "fat fives"). 10mm spacing front, 15mm spacing rear.

Attachments

• DSC_0774.JPG
    DSC_0774.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 197
  • DSC_1198.JPG
    DSC_1198.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 224
  • DSC_1208.JPG
    DSC_1208.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 178
soldier4313 - that looks awesome. Lava grey?

Reactions: soldier4313
Carl what splitter is that?

It's one of these Dani CLICKY but I only paid £101 inc del. as he does discounts every now and then. There's a guy in the UK sells them but they are £130+.

There's another lad on the forum that has one on his car as that's how I found out about them HERE

Reactions: Dani_B19