Parking sensors "again"

Tryumffy

Reaction score
Hi Folks I have an B7 A4 Avant and I am looking to put some CISBO reversing sensors on, it looks fairly easy but wonder if anyone has fitted them before and if so to save taking the bumper off what are the approx measurements to drill the holes with the supplied hole cutter.
Many thanks in advance.

If you take the bumper off there should be exact marks on the inside of the bumper where you will cut the holes you will need to remove your bumper to route the wiring else you will have a torrid time.

I've fitted 2 sets of the Cisbo ones on 2 b7 a4's. Both done without bumper removal.
I did a line with masking tape straight down vertically from the middle of the back of the car. Then I measured horizontally 20cm to the right and marked the position for the hole. I then measured 40cm from that hole and marked for the next hole.
I then measured from the centre line again but 20cm to the left then another 40cm for the last sensor. So basically each sensor is 40cm apart. Sensors A B C D were installed right to left in that order. There is a grommet that pops out of the boot on the left so the wires can be routed in that way. The reverse light and earth feed can be picked up from the tail light on the nearside.
Both my installs were on a saloon. So yours maybe a bit different but I can imagine it shouldn't be that difficult.