Question on Black Styling Pack - interior

seniorjj

Reaction score
Am considering whether to go for Black Styling pack for my Sportback Glacier White - I don't think the chrome looks bad at all actually,

Just wondered how the interior changes with the black pack- does anyone have any pictures of the interior for comparison?

I am not going for tinted windows as don't really want them

I don't think anything changes on the inside. I also went for the black styling pack on the glacier white, think it looks a lot better IMO.

Weird, cos in the brochure it says "console in the side grilles in high-gloss black" - what do you reckon this means

I don't think anything changes on the inside. I also went for the black styling pack on the glacier white, think it looks a lot better IMO.

+1 personally not into the chrome look although it dosen't look too bad on some colours, think black styling is a must on a white car though.

Weird, cos in the brochure it says "console in the side grilles in high-gloss black" - what do you reckon this means

Just checked for you and says 'window trims and console in the side grilles' quick google and I think the console bit is the straight bit of trim along the bottom of window/top of door frame so pretty sure is all external.

Could be wrong though as has been known especially when I'm at home and the boss is around:music:

Just checked for you and says 'window trims and console in the side grilles' quick google and I think the console bit is the straight bit of trim along the bottom of window/top of door frame so pretty sure is all external.

Could be wrong though as has been known especially when I'm at home and the boss is around:music:

ha ha thanks mate- it does seem that way, and looking at photos in the used section I can't see any difference.

Think I will go for it, the saving on the tyre pressure monitor will help a little :)

Reactions: RYuill
Every little helps fella, although the saving will help the waits a killer!!!
good luck ordering hope you get a good deal

Every little helps fella, although the saving will help the waits a killer!!!
good luck ordering hope you get a good deal

Thank you mate, already ordered, build week 27 (so new 150ps COD woo!) just making final tweaks ;) And do you know why in the black pack description it says it says "Door handles in body colour" - is this the interior handles?

Thank you mate, already ordered, build week 27 (so new 150ps COD woo!) just making final tweaks ;) And do you know why in the black pack description it says it says "Door handles in body colour" - is this the interior handles?

I would have thought not, but I also cant recall seeing an A3/S3 with any thing other than body colour external door handles, maybe its just confirming they dont change colour due to this option??

It's exterior handles - the interior handles are whatever your interior trim option is (matt brushed alu for me).