black styling pack question

tankclark

Reaction score
The black styling pack thingy, is it just as the configuration websites shows ie the grill and door trim or is there more? Also is the black trim gloss or matt in colour.
I like the chrome affect but feel from past experience it doesn't age well or Compliment the colour white enough

From the Audi Uk configurator :)

The Black styling package emphasises the high-quality exterior and the dynamic side outline of the vehicle

Includes:

• Radiator grille frame and radiator grille struts, window trims and console in the side grilles in high-gloss black
  • Radiator grille, side air intake grilles and number plate holder in black matt
  • Diffuser in platinum grey
  • Door handles in body colour

Gloss around grill and windows and a must on most cars for me especially White, although I might be biased

Cheers for that, looks much better hope it's not too late to change my order from last Monday?

Looking through my spec list whilst thinking about adding the black styling pack it seems when I asked for auto lights and rain sensors the dealer added it via the comfort pack, after looking this up it seems you get in addition to the auto lights and wipers a dimming mirror and sun strip, not too fused about those so I'll change the spec to just auto lights and wipers and add black styling and interior lighting