How soon after order was your BW 'frozen'?

Foshiznik

Reaction score
I ordered my S-line 2.0 TDI on April 12th and it was estimated BW28. I have not heard anything from the dealer since, but was sort of expecting a confirmation of build week, etc.

Should I have received this confirmation by now or am I being too impatient? :sorry:

Its still only bw20, so unless its come forward compared to your estimated bw then it may still be too early to confirm anything.

Reactions: Foshiznik
The final Build Week can be given at almost any time after the order has been Accepted by the factory. The order can still be amended up until it is 'frozen' which is usually four weeks before the actual Build Week.

It may well be that your order has been Accepted and been given a Build Week but your dealer has not bothered to tell you. Some do, some don't. They can easily check by using their computer link to the factory so phone them and ask.

Ordered on 7th Feb and also estimated BW 28. Dealer deliberately waited on my request to make sure it was MY2015. I also haven't had any confirmation of an actual build week.

Hi,
Ordered mine 5th April by the 10th was told that build week is 20. I emailed dealer last week to ask about time between build and delivery and he said the latest I should get it is 9th June

Called Audi UK Customer services at the weekend. Still not confirmed but is showing as BW27 at the moment.