Hello / S3 on Order - BW 9

Jonno225

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been lurking on here for a while recently and wanted to officially say Hi.

I currently have an 8P S3 FB and am really excited to have a lovely new 8V S3 on order. Just been told today that I have BW9 and should get the car mid March - can't wait :-D

Spec is as follows
S3 FB Glacier White
S-tronic
Tech pack
Comfort pack
Interior lighting
Audi sound system
Electric lumbar

Not a massive spec compared to some of you on here but I had to stop somewhere lol.

Why does mid March seem so far away ?

Cheers and look forwards some new S3 fun and games :)

Reactions: nickatkinson
Sounds quality and love the White. I would have gotten white myself but current car is white and fancied a change. So easy to look after, don't see any swirls in the paint etc.

Spec is nice, similar to mine..I have same BW too, but they reckon last week in March for mine. Enjoy the wait.

Cheers,

Yeah my current S3 is black and although I love it when it's clean.... I swore I'd never get a black car again ! The swirl marks do my head in.

You enjoy the wait too :)

Hopefully my dealer Southampton Audi can turn the car around ASAP once it arrives.

Welcome aboard. Nice spec on your car!

Perfect colour choice. I love my glacier white. Not tempted by the black styling, which is particularly effective on white?

Thanks.....

Yeah it was a tough choice as the black styling does look good on a white car. In the end though something had to give and make way for other options (I know it's not massively expensive). Also I do like the standard silver front end which helps.... :)

Either looks great. It just comes down to personal preference. Look forward to the pics when you get it.

That will be a really nice car, lovely colour too, very easy to keep looking good.

March will be here before you know it....