S3 on Order :)

MattB1989

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thought I'd introduce myself as I've ordered myself an S3, and I've been drooling over everyone else's on here for a while!

My car history so far is a;

Renault Clio MK2 (What a beast that was)
Ford Fiesta 1.4 (The step up from 1.2 to 1.4 was amazing! (at the time))
Audi TT 225 (Loved that car, genuinely sad to see it go)

Currently in an Audi TT 1.8 TFSI which I've had for a couple of years. Haven't really found love for this car though.

So I've ordered an Audi S3 in Brilliant Black, and I can't friggin wait. Looking at Jan-16 delivery so will be a nice birthday present :D

Anyway gotta say bye to the TT Forum and hello S3 forum. Look forward to getting to know everyone :)

Here's some pics of the previous and current cars, as everyone loves a pic.

Cheers,

Matt
Small Pic 3
Small Pic 1

Congratulations! Had my S3 approx a month now, really is a good car.
I had a Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v until very recently, what a car...... Got £20 scrap for it at the weekend.

Congratulations! Had my S3 approx a month now, really is a good car.
I had a Mk2 Clio 1.2 16v until very recently, what a car...... Got £20 scrap for it at the weekend.
Thanks! Haha, £20 is a good deal! Mine was a dog of a car, found out it had been in an accident previously and the repairs were so shoddy

Just picked mine up last Thursday. What a car it is... You won't be disappointed!
Congrats and thank you :) Really looking forward to it.

Welcome mate nice white TT ,Brilliant black l would be sure to have its paint well protected before you venture out on to winter roads,a wee dose of Gtechnic or Gyeon would really look awesome on a flat Black paint

Welcome mate nice white TT ,Brilliant black l would be sure to have its paint well protected before you venture out on to winter roads,a wee dose of Gtechnic or Gyeon would really look awesome on a flat Black paint
Cheers mate, will be sad to see it go. Looking forward to having Quattro again though, and having the S-Tronic gearbox. I'll defo be looking into that, thanks for the advice :)

Reactions: Jassyo06