Landmark mileage reached today.

pauldazzle

Reaction score
IMG_1036_zps93f66293.jpg

Reactions: voorhees and bradh
IT manager here, not blocked or my PC as I see all other pictures in all other posts so a little odd, photobucket is OK.

200K, very good, I had a Passat PD130 I purchased with 89k and traded it in with 205k on it, its a great engine when looked after. I remapped mine to 165 bhp at 150k too.

Well done a milestone indeed, i have 2 1.9 130 engined cars and both are knocking on 160k and running well see no reason why they won't join you

151k on mine. I still shiver a little when I look at the display but posts like this restore my faith in the four rings. Just ordered A full set of engine bay covers from the local dealers to confirm my love!

Reactions: pauldazzle
Well done,il be looking at same figures with my motor,currently 152k

Reactions: pauldazzle
I bought it Dec 2012 with 161k on it, 2 owners FASH, never dreamt I'd still own it at 200k. I usually only keep cars a few months, but this car has been brilliant, & I can't bring myself to sell it on. Still feels tight & drives beautifully, & uses no fluids at all between 9k services.:kissmyrings:

Last edited:
Amazing AllyMc the only thing worn out on his car and needs replacing are the engine covers................. respect fella

Reactions: AllyMc
Nice one! Mine is approaching 120k and it still feels tight but I'm getting a bit bored of it now and the general dings and stone chips on it make it look quite shabby :(

Nice one! Mine is approaching 120k and it still feels tight but I'm getting a bit bored of it now and the general dings and stone chips on it make it look quite shabby :(

Mines on 155k now and i am looking into a front and rear end respray as it's still too good for the great Audi graveyard in the sky, it's worth ****** all on the used car market and to be honest it's how i want it and the interior is mint, the B7 does nothing for me and finding a B8 black edition with the spec i want is proving impossible, i'm going to test a A1 black edition at the weekend as i don't need anything big now ad the Mrs is looking at getting a Evouque having dismissed an Q5 as all we seem to find are low spec high priced examples.
Can still see me having some paintwork done and keeping the B6 though.

That's the situation I'm in. In some ways I want to keep it because it's such a good car (fast, economical etc) and I know if I spent up to 1K sorting the body out I would probably be a happy bunny again. But at the same time should I spend so much on an old car and just cut my loses and get something newer... I reckon I could get around 3.5K tops for it so budget 5K for a new car and what sort of car does that buy me? Nothing much better than I already have!