Connectivity Package

S7even

Reaction score
Hello,

I am thinking to buy a new A3 Sportback and I am considering the "Connectivity Package" as it apparently includes "preparation for navigation system". To enable the navigation later is it just maps/software that is needed, or they will actually need to open up the car and add physical equipment in it?

Thanks!

Yeah think this was talked about a short while ago. Are you outside the UK by any chance? I think the connectivity package is installed in all UK A3s so it's not even mentioned in the brochure. If you're in another market where this isn't the case then you need to add it to get the necessary GPS hardware.

The preparation ( Connectivity Package) is standard in UK on all models. As well as the SD card, the dealer has to activate the Sat Nav - no additional hardware though

Thanks!

I am in Cyprus, and Audi (and most other car manufacturers) don't have maps for Cyprus yet (so I am told, I don't know if any of you can confirm this). So I am thinking to add the "Connectivity Package" in case that maps for Cyprus will become available in the future.

I've read somewhere online about a "Navigation Preparation" option on its own, but I can't find it on the papers they gave me here.

Thanks!

I am in Cyprus, and Audi (and most other car manufacturers) don't have maps for Cyprus yet (so I am told, I don't know if any of you can confirm this). So I am thinking to add the "Connectivity Package" in case that maps for Cyprus will become available in the future.

I've read somewhere online about a "Navigation Preparation" option on its own, but I can't find it on the papers they gave me here.

My very recent maps update does not include Cyprus.

Thanks. How much does it cost to add the sat nav when you have the Connectivity Package, and how much do the updates cost?