BH's Sepang Blue Audi S3 Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSPCA for you mate.................................
pupanim_e0.gif

Better keep my personal S3 thread updated ;)

Been speaking to Audi CS at 10.20hrs 211114 :thumbs up:

My BW47 S3 saloon has been built and is enroute from the factory to Emden for shipping to the Uk :jump::jump::jump:

Got my VIN no. too ;):)

Reactions: Cymru09, Blackwhite, Addict and 1 other person
Better keep my personal S3 thread updated ;)

Been speaking to Audi CS at 10.20hrs 211114 :thumbs up:

My BW47 S3 saloon has been built and is enroute from the factory to Emden for shipping to the Uk :jump::jump::jump:

Got my VIN no. too ;):)

So you not waiting till March then BH? What happened to our brotherly love? lol

lol the stealers probably made him pay for both *** and BO

Isn't black headlining and Magnetic ride standard on the S3? Did he pay for those too haha

So you not waiting till March then BH? What happened to our brotherly love? lol
Got to see what 'incentives' may be offered, if any, first LF ;)

SD sat nav activation sir? Oh yes that will do nicely! lol

Reactions: David83S3
Could all those posting their own sepang blue S3 saloon order and specs on my thread, bu99er off & start your own threads :banghead:

Please! ;) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Blackwhite
Could all those posting their own sepang blue S3 saloon order and specs on my thread, bu99er off & start your own threads :banghead:

Please! ;) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

We'll get your little dog to chase them away. :D

Reactions: Bristle Hound
That's good news BH.
At most wait until January as that'll make it obviously a 2015 registered car and worth that bit more and make it easier to sell when the time comes.

Just thought why not wait until next September? Just thinking it's one less of that funny blue colour on the road.

On a serious note I think this must be one of the most desired and waited for S3's if not A3's of any owner on ASN can you really put off collection for another four months?

Steve

That's good news BH.
At most wait until January as that'll make it obviously a 2015 registered car and worth that bit more and make it easier to sell when the time comes.
Food for thought mate :thumbs up:

steeve! post: 2314450 said:
Just thought why not wait until next September? Just thinking it's one less of that funny blue colour on the road.

On a serious note I think this must be one of the most desired and waited for S3's if not A3's of any owner on ASN can you really put off collection for another four months?
Cheeky monkey! Lol :asskicking::laugh::laugh::laugh:

& no ;):D

Just been in touch with Audi CS

Our S3 has arrived at the Uk port and is waiting shipment to the Dealer, which is expected by the end of the this week or early next week! :jump::jump::jump:

Reactions: Dazzeroo, Fox5150, Martinbanshee and 4 others
Just been in touch with Audi CS

Our S3 has arrived at the Uk port and is waiting shipment to the Dealer, which is expected by the end of the this week or early next week! :jump::jump::jump:
Great news BH. It is getting closer.

Are you going to wait the four weeks for registration, register it now or even wait until March the first?

I'm dying to know. Me I'd wait until January 1........................

The wait is nearly over BH, you must be happy with that!

Great news BH. It is getting closer.
Thanks BW

Now my dilemma

When I struck up the deal it was set up for a 1st March delivery, which is one of 2 reg plate change's in the Uk

I sold my 'old' Adi A4 around a month ago and we are managing, just, with my wife's MINI JCW

Know doubt I'll be getting a phone call of the supplying dealer soon

Are you going to wait the four weeks for registration, register it now or even wait until March the first?

I'm dying to know. Me I'd wait until January 1........................

Not sure what to doing if I'm being honest steeve

Three options as I see it -

1. Collect it ASAP
2. Collect it 1st Jan
3. Collect it, as agreed, 1st Match

Collect it in January! I couldn't bare waiting :p

Thats the problem with my current car, it's registered 10 Dec 2010 so a few weeks out of 2011 -_- I guess that's why they are offering me a crappy price.

Collect it in January! I couldn't bare waiting :p

Thats the problem with my current car, it's registered 10 Dec 2010 so a few weeks out of 2011 -_- I guess that's why they are offering me a crappy price.
I'm not chasing the supplying Dealer, yet, as the timings all wrong for me at the mo with the impending arrival of our third Granchild

****** hell that makes me sound sooooooo old! lol

January could be good mind ... :whistle2:

Thanks BW

Now my dilemma

When I struck up the deal it was set up for a 1st March delivery, which is one of 2 reg plate change's in the Uk

I sold my 'old' Adi A4 around a month ago and we are managing, just, with my wife's MINI JCW

Know doubt I'll be getting a phone call of the supplying dealer soon

Not sure what to doing if I'm being honest steeve

Three options as I see it -

1. Collect it ASAP
2. Collect it 1st Jan
3. Collect it, as agreed, 1st Match

BH wait until March dude, all this road gritting is agonising & it's not that cold yet, took the S3 out tonight and they were gritting roads, one even passed me whilst I was waiting to turn right at some lights :banghead:

BH wait until March dude, all this road gritting is agonising & it's not that cold yet, took the S3 out tonight and they were gritting roads, one even passed me whilst I was waiting to turn right at some lights :banghead:
That has crossed my mind Schuey ...

That has crossed my mind Schuey ...

Not turning this into a detailing thread but I genuinely love my cars & it was painful as they passed me!

Also with all this cr@p weather my car just isn't staying clean!

I'm already on the lookout for a defender, this has now given me the motivation to find one.......

Not turning this into a detailing thread but I genuinely love my cars & it was painful as they passed me!

Also with all this cr@p weather my car just isn't staying clean!

I'm already on the lookout for a defender, this has now given me the motivation to find one.......
Pleased it's not just me with the OCD Detailing thing then ;)

We're using the wife's R56 MINI John Cooper Works hatch at the mo, which is black with the red roof/mirrors, and trying to keep it clean & tidy is driving me banana's :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Looks unreal, pick up mine on Friday! Detailing getting done tomorrow. Really cannot wait now!! :jump:

I won a heap of detailing products yesterday. Only thing is i have been using a lot of products from blackfire range. So will be other peoples cars I will be trying stuff out on first.

Happy New Year BH. :s3addict: In 2015!

Happy New Year BH. :s3addict: In 2015!
& to you too BW. Hope you have a good 2015 my friend :thumbs up:

Only around 8 weeks to go now ;)

You not out tonight BW? :think: Unfortunately a dry one for me due to antibiotics for a chest infection :(

BH. We are due for a poll. First one in 2015.

BH when (or if) have you decided to collect your car???

A quick update from this thread
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/thinking-about-a-new-rs4-avant.235188/

RS4 update

I am quite astonished by the apathy of not only the Audi main dealers but the online brokers as to my interest in purchasing a new RS4

I have made in quite clear that am seriously considering purchasing one. I have no part x and I have a £12k deposit to go onto the deal

I am still, after 3 days waiting for call backs from a number of Audi main dealers regarding any proposed deals. Amazing for a £60k purchase!

I won't chase the Dealers. If they want to sell me a car, they can contact me back. Not even a courtesy call! & sometimes the motor trade as a whole wonders why it has a bad name!

Soooo after already wasting too much time on the 'RS4 scenario' as my wife calls it, I'm sticking with my S3 saloon :jump:

Thanks for all the input folks. Its all been appreciated :thumbs up:

Reactions: Pulp84, Blackwhite and elpaulio

RS4 update

I am quite astonished by the apathy of not only the Audi main dealers but the online brokers as to my interest in purchasing a new RS4

I have made in quite clear that am seriously considering purchasing one. I have no part x and I have a £12k deposit to go onto the deal

I am still, after 3 days waiting for call backs from a number of Audi main dealers regarding any proposed deals. Amazing for a £60k purchase!

I won't chase the Dealers. If they want to sell me a car, they can contact me back. Not even a courtesy call! & sometimes the motor trade as a whole wonders why it has a bad name!

Soooo after already wasting too much time on the 'RS4 scenario' as my wife calls it, I'm sticking with my S3 saloon :jump:

HAH! Typical that is, a bloke at work was looking into a new FIAT Punto - the bloke told him he would ring him back the next day with some figures - halfway through the day, he had no call so he decided to ring him, and got told he would be rang back later - 2 weeks later he rang back and asked if he was still interested, his reply was jog on i've found another car from another manufacturer that wants to sell a car.

Serves themselves right.

I've said it before, but my dads 7 year old Land Rover Freelander was bought from a LR garage, he rang them about a brand new one that was up for £25k - the dealer never rang him back so my dad rang him the next day and told him he lost out on the chance to sell a car.

It's not like it's not a lot of money or anything I guess! Hah, I thought they'd be falling *rse over face for a sale of a 25k car, especially a 60k car! Unbelievable, they are all the same - every garage is a total pain in the backside, that couldn't care less.

RS4 update

How rude!

Hi BH. It's their loss not yours!

I received an email from a dealer about a month after my first test drive inviting me back but I emailed them back with a picture of my car haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.