Show Us Your Reflection Shots

Come on white cars where are you? It's alright for all these fancy colours with their perfect reflections showing how easy it is. We the members of the White Car Appreciation Society need to band together to show them that we can do it too. No longer will we remain as the silent masses. No more will we sit quietly in the corner accepting the abuse of others saying our paintwork is flat and lifeless with poor reflections. We need to raise our voices and stand united in the fact that 'We Can Shine Too'. :)

View attachment 159931
I even took the picture of the whole car so Jassy couldn't accuse us of cheating...! :) (just a joke by the way)

View attachment 159932

So stand up and be counted white cars. Show your shine with pride and don't let the oppressors make you feel like your sub standard or don't belong.

And always remember 'White cars need love too'. :)

#whitecarclub good job fellow white car owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Supa Koopa and BarryG79
One more and I promise I'll stop...! Well try and stop, maybe not promise. :)

04   Front

Reactions: A4A4, Sandra, Audib5fan and 2 others
Going to get photokeratitis viewing all this reflective snow white

Reactions: Audib5fan and Jassyo06
@THQuattro 's QD leaves a fabulous mirror like shine. Those who haven't I'd suggest you look into it it's a really good stuff!

0a137edb3ac2e075801d2d018dd6f24a.jpg

183367863a3b9d4dfec8c2e2cf34a784.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, NevMan, Pinky1959 and 3 others
@THQuattro 's QD leaves a fabulous mirror like shine. Those who haven't I'd suggest you look into it it's a really good stuff!

WOW..My Snow blindness has gone...

Superb Shine!

Reactions: THQuattro, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
WOW..My Snow blindness has gone...

Superb Shine!

Cheers buddy. That's the hard work paid off

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and A4A4

Toby sent me a sample of it and his shampoo but l have only just found it. ... Its was put away with the gtechniq stuff l bought back in Feb so i will use both on my own car this weekend weather permitting

Reactions: THQuattro and V6_Man
Toby sent me a sample of it and his shampoo but l have only just found it. ... Its was put away with the gtechniq stuff l bought back in Feb so i will use both on my own car this weekend weather permitting

Would be interested to hear your thoughts on them @jassyo06. The car wasn't too dirty to find out the actual cleaning ability of the shampoo. I still have some left, planning on leaving the car dirty for next 2-3 weeks before the next wash (if only I managed to leave it for that long ). Toby also mentioned it is safe on CC'd car.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Come on white cars where are you? It's alright for all these fancy colours with their perfect reflections showing how easy it is. We the members of the White Car Appreciation Society need to band together to show them that we can do it too. No longer will we remain as the silent masses. No more will we sit quietly in the corner accepting the abuse of others saying our paintwork is flat and lifeless with poor reflections. We need to raise our voices and stand united in the fact that 'We Can Shine Too'. :)

View attachment 159931
I even took the picture of the whole car so Jassy couldn't accuse us of cheating...! :) (just a joke by the way)

View attachment 159932

So stand up and be counted white cars. Show your shine with pride and don't let the oppressors make you feel like your sub standard or don't belong.

And always remember 'White cars need love too'. :)

Hear hear well said @Supa Koopa

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
The plan was to do A3 between 6:30 and 7:30 and then quick wash and dry the S4 as it had been sat outside and collecting all the dust. No chance!!!!

I took me a little over 45 mins just to Snowfoam and shampoo wash the car. It then took me another 30-ish just to dry and I meant proper dry the far, the sills, doors etc as I hate the water spots in these 'hidden' spaces. And I did use the CG drying aid, which made the drying process really quick. QD was another 20-ish mins.

I have managed to wash and dry in one hour only once so far and that was my Silver A4, where it was hard to tell the water marks. But then, it wasn't Snowfoamed but just washed and dried.

. Maybe one day I'll do it.

Get yourself some 0ppm @Tashfeen then no need to worry about water spots

Reactions: V6_Man and Jassyo06
Would be interested to hear your thoughts on them @jassyo06. The car wasn't too dirty to find out the actual cleaning ability of the shampoo. I still have some left, planning on leaving the car dirty for next 2-3 weeks before the next wash (if only I managed to leave it for that long ). Toby also mentioned it is safe on CC'd car.

Will use both on the Mrs car as it hasn't been washed for a few weeks mate

Reactions: V6_Man
@Supa Koopa here is to the 'Klu Klux Klan' of ASN. The sexiest if the white, i.e. the Glacier White!!!

51f83fd551f4e28aff5207f333ef226f.jpg

a0084ffc78751076db3f23a316c967b7.jpg

3b82c6153582b35ce75df8c77b2e7809.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, Supa Koopa, A4A4 and 3 others
Hi mate, glad you still have it and let me know what you think.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and V6_Man
@Supa Koopa here is to the 'Klu Klux Klan' of ASN. The sexiest if the white, i.e. the Glacier White!!!

51f83fd551f4e28aff5207f333ef226f.jpg

a0084ffc78751076db3f23a316c967b7.jpg

3b82c6153582b35ce75df8c77b2e7809.jpg

White as snow, pure white reflection .........wait a minute, feel my snow blindness is coming back!

Reactions: Supa Koopa, Audib5fan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
@A4A4 just for you

0c406a5b4170404564bacb1ed12cb46f.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, Supa Koopa, A4A4 and 1 other person
@Tashfeen has exceeded Terminal reflective properties. Any more cleaning of said Mrs' A3 will yield Matt Nardo finish:scared2:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and V6_Man
Surprised yer reflective levels aren't better than that mate with the amount of products Yiv fired on to yer Mrs A3 lol

Depends on the angle at which you take the picture. Trust me, it is a lot better and more reflective than what it is in the picture.

Reactions: NevMan
Depends on the angle at which you take the picture. Trust me, it is a lot better and more reflective than what it is in the picture.

it was tongue in cheek, I bet that baby shines BIG time! :sunglasses:

Reactions: V6_Man
Optimum No Rinse to help the poor old water company out...

IMG 20180714 142914777 HDR
IMG 20180714 142921925 HDR
IMG 20180714 142934306

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and V6_Man
No swirls or scratches at all @scotty76? I don't why but I am a bit apprehensive using this thing...

Yeah I totally understand. It goes against the detailing grain! :) I've never had issues with it. I either pressure wash first and then use it. Or when we are in hose pipe ban territory I follow the pre-spray and wash method. The Detailing World guide has all this in it.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=195294

I'd probably not use it on a really dirty car but with the ceramic coating I find >90% of the dirt comes off with a pressure washer rinse. I also think minor scratches will appear anyway over time as wear and tear. As I tend to get it detailed every couple of years I'm happy enough with that. Put it this way I have more stone chips than scratches at the moment. :)

Reactions: NevMan and V6_Man
Yeah I totally understand. It goes against the detailing grain! :) I've never had issues with it. I either pressure wash first and then use it. Or when we are in hose pipe ban territory I follow the pre-spray and wash method. The Detailing World guide has all this in it.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=195294

I'd probably not use it on a really dirty car but with the ceramic coating I find >90% of the dirt comes off with a pressure washer rinse. I also think minor scratches will appear anyway over time as wear and tear. As I tend to get it detailed every couple of years I'm happy enough with that. Put it this way I have more stone chips than scratches at the moment. :)

Stone chips ... The more you drive the more they appear .

Cheers for the link, have read about it but always slightly apprehensive to actually try ONR. Will give it a go.

Reactions: NevMan and scotty76
End result of @THQuattro - TJ's Car Care Products shampoo and Quick Detailing spray. Scholl S20 polish using a DA and Natty's wax.......... Oh not forgetting eight hours of labour.

IMAG0192

Reactions: THQuattro, Jassyo06, BKing and 1 other person
End result of @THQuattro - TJ's Car Care Products shampoo and Quick Detailing spray. Scholl S20 polish using a DA and Natty's wax.......... Oh not forgetting eight hours of labour.

View attachment 160502
Some basic photography lessons are required mate .... Never take a photo with the big yella thing in front of ye lol

Reactions: Scotty75, NevMan, V6_Man and 1 other person
Lol...... Yeah you're right but that big yellow thing has got to me by then though. Still shows the reflection though eh.......

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Anyway....... I'll take detailing lessons over photography lessons any day..... Lol.....

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Gyeon ceramic coating (synchro kit):

332cf13b7371084365a9c41cdf34c50b.jpg

6bd0770bbac216ceb337c2d706d5d0f2.jpg

Gtechniq ceramic coating:

1d705e7dbbf7f714ec5dd7429be7668e.jpg

432786470ed5da15d5dbc287abd13362.jpg

Reactions: SPIKE_, NevMan, Audib5fan and 4 others