Wheels On!!!

S3-Chris

If its not broke....break it!!
Reaction score
So I picked up my A4 3 weeks ago, ordered the rs4 style grill from America swapped it over at the weekend, wheels had just arrived and my tyres from Germany few days before so yesterday I put my wheels on, upgraded from standard 18's to 19" rotars with toyo proxes
I also ordered a set of matt rs4 style wing mirrors caps - these arrived yesterday so swapped them over, thought I'd let you guys see it now, I'm 50/50 on mirrors at the moment - they may grow on me!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottishA4B9, ruairi83, Brennan and 4 others
Wheels look good, I know what you mean about the mirrors I am also in two minds wether or not to put them on mine :/

Reactions: S3-Chris
They are growing on me as I think they look good against the red :thumbs up:

Reactions: Djwoody and monopole
Love the wheels Chris. :) x

I had mirror caps and rs grille done on mine

IMAG0493

Reactions: RS5 JON and S3-Chris
Cars looking well Chris, just a suggestion, mirrors would well better if your door/window trims were wrapped black. I did mine with black electrical tape prior to getting them wrapped to see what the car would look like, as I say mate, just a suggestion.
JG

Cars looking well Chris, just a suggestion, mirrors would well better if your door/window trims were wrapped black. I did mine with black electrical tape prior to getting them wrapped to see what the car would look like, as I say mate, just a suggestion.
JG

I've already been thinking about it - spoke to my mate - who says a box of beers will be suffice for doing it as a homer!
He's is coming to see it on Friday (he does graphics/vinyl wrapping etc) :anonymous:

Reactions: RS5 JON
You know what they say Chris " Great minds think alike". :idea:
I'll keep an eye out for pic's once done mate.
JG

The wheels look great and also the mirrors,really set it off.:)

Where would you guys recommend getting the mirror caps from? Thinking too add a bit of colour to my very grey A5.

Leave as it is looks good....
So I picked up my A4 3 weeks ago, ordered the rs4 style grill from America swapped it over at the weekend, wheels had just arrived and my tyres from Germany few days before so yesterday I put my wheels on, upgraded from standard 18's to 19" rotars with toyo proxes
I also ordered a set of matt rs4 style wing mirrors caps - these arrived yesterday so swapped them over, thought I'd let you guys see it now, I'm 50/50 on mirrors at the moment - they may grow on me!!

View attachment 39625 View attachment 39626 View attachment 39627

Firstly cool car, I like the wheels. As for the mirrors, personally I'd do one of 2 things, keep them and do the border around your grill Matt silver and the window trim Matt silver ... Or sell them and paint your existing mirrors gloss black and your window trim gloss black to match your grill.

Looking really good mate, good choice on the wheels they really suit the car!.. I actually like the mirrors! :)

I am beginning to sway towards 70/30 with the mirrors - think they look good against the red!
Appreciate all the comments, I think they will look even better once i get round my windows wrapped

Stunning. First time I have actually liked these rims on a motor. Mirror caps work and grill is awesome. Good effort lad.

Stunning. First time I have actually liked these rims on a motor. Mirror caps work and grill is awesome. Good effort lad.

Thanks very much BigGreg

Reactions: BigGreg