Its Done!!.....

j0nny2013

Reaction score
Well I have finally ordered it, little sooner than originally thought but got a text on Saturday off my mate in the dealer saying if a deal was to be done it was today!

Area manager was in so ended up in the end negotiating with him, that was fun!

Got around 8% off the car which is not bad for my local dealer.

I have on order:

S3 Saloon S tronic - Sepang Blue with:

Alcantara Seats
Comfort Package with Parking Plus
Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Red Brake Calipers
Door Mirrors - folding, heated and adjustable
Extended Mono.pur
Interior Light Package
Privacy Glass
Hold Assist
De-badge of engine and model

Can't wait!! I haven't been given a build date yet but I can imagine it will be April time by the sounds of things!

Reactions: Psyman79 and Sandra
Welcome to the Sepang blue colour club it's eye candy! Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise! :)

Reactions: Sandra and j0nny2013
Must have been the weekend for deals I got 6k off a 1 year old S-Line demonstrator with 5K on the clock, tech and comfort pack with Alcantara seats, 2 years servicing and GAP insurance.

Reactions: Sandra and j0nny2013
Nice , can't wait to see this army of Sepang Blue S3 saloons .

Not sure about the Alcantara , as it can suffer from unsightly wear .

Must have been the weekend for deals I got 6k off a 1 year old S-Line demonstrator with 5K on the clock, tech and comfort pack with Alcantara seats, 2 years servicing and GAP insurance.

Cant wait to see the car Phil. :) x

Nice , can't wait to see this army of Sepang Blue S3 saloons .

Not sure about the Alcantara , as it can suffer from unsightly wear .

me either mate!

I've currently got it on mine and I love it, I think the same for leather tbh, after a long period it creases and moulds to someones a** lol

Congratulations mate welcome to the waiting game, I ordered a s3 saloon 3 weeks ago and still don't have a build date. Glad I went for glacier as everyone seems to have gone for sepang although it is an amazing colour.
I almost ordered it but this misses talked me out of it plus our test drive saloon was glacier and looked epic.

Let's just hope you can keep busy till it arrives I'm doing my best haha

Congratulations mate welcome to the waiting game, I ordered a s3 saloon 3 weeks ago and still don't have a build date. Glad I went for glacier as everyone seems to have gone for sepang although it is an amazing colour.
I almost ordered it but this misses talked me out of it plus our test drive saloon was glacier and looked epic.

Let's just hope you can keep busy till it arrives I'm doing my best haha

Cheers mate :) I know, its going to be a long hard wait!!

I love the glacier white and sure you will love it. I love the sepang and I have only ever had either black or white cars so this time I thought, time for some colour!

Not sure how I am going to keep busy for 6-7 months! Hopefully I'll forget haha not going to happen

Congrats mate :thumbs up:

Welcome to the 'waiting for my sepang blue S3 saloon' club :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: j0nny2013
Nice spec but I would have saved 300 + on the red brakes and got another option as you can paint the brakes yourself for around 15 quid so IMO I'd rather have another option and paint the brakes all for the same cost audi charge for the red brakes alone

Nice spec but I would have saved 300 + on the red brakes and got another option as you can paint the brakes yourself for around 15 quid so IMO I'd rather have another option and paint the brakes all for the same cost audi charge for the red brakes alone

Yeah I know, read alot of coments about this and I agree one hundred percent but for me I would never get round to do it and would need to look at how to do it and what paint etc and quite frankly I'm just to lazy haha. They do need to reduce the price for the calipers as it is a bit over the top!

Congrats!
Don't just look at it as 8% discount, as you don't have to take the 2% price increase it's effectively a 10% discount :laugh:

I've ordered red callipers on my glacier white and can't wait. March 1st is my date

Reactions: j0nny2013
Its looks a great spec and a good deal too, but are you really sure about Sepang, it's very common and a pita to look after there's a whole bunch of better colours on the Audi website. Misano or Glacier white are both stunning and rare.........

Reactions: j0nny2013 and monopole
LOL, at least you tried right!

Reactions: j0nny2013 and steeve

Ooh hope it's not the one that people on the Forum have been thrashing to within an inch of its life! Nah couldn't be ..... could it? :)

Its looks a great spec and a good deal too, but are you really sure about Sepang, it's very common and a pita to look after there's a whole bunch of better colours on the Audi website. Misano or Glacier white are both stunning and rare.........

Nice try mate haha, I've been wanting this colour for a long long time!