Loving the Le Mans but how many

Toomanycars007

Reaction score
I have had the car a week now and still loving it, still finding bits and bobs that it does, and working out how to use the MMI Etc,

How many Le Mans owners on here?
Are they rare? There seems to be a few for sale on the net, but they don't seem to be limited to a number

Collection day

After a week

I will give it a wash this weekend, and If I get time I might throw some autoglym over the paint, to see how shiny I can get it :arco:

Reactions: V6 Quatt and adcooper
Not that rare really and there was no production limit. The Le Mans spec was introduced prior to the facelift for the C6 to celebrate Audi's win at the Le Mans 24h with a Diesel engined car, initially with the 3.0 Diesel engine only and then the 2.7 Diesel was added. The model then continued as part of the range (essentially holding the position of the Black Edition today (ie S-Line +) through the facelift but towards the end of the C6 run the name was changed from Le Mans to Special Edition because the French objected to Audi's use of the name

Not that rare really and there was no production limit. The Le Mans spec was introduced prior to the facelift for the C6 to celebrate Audi's win at the Le Mans 24h with a Diesel engined car, initially with the 3.0 Diesel engine only and then the 2.7 Diesel was added. The model then continued as part of the range (essentially holding the position of the Black Edition today (ie S-Line +) through the facelift but towards the end of the C6 run the name was changed from Le Mans to Special Edition because the French objected to Audi's use of the name

I see some people have posted about the their "2.0 Le Mans" Is this correct, as I though all the Le Mans edition were 3.0 or 2.7. Or am I mistaken?

I see some people have posted about the their "2.0 Le Mans" Is this correct, as I though all the Le Mans edition were 3.0 or 2.7. Or am I mistaken?
Post facelift the Le Mans spec was available across the range including the petrol ones. On the 2.0 it was only available with the 170ps engine and not the 136ps TDie engine

Reactions: Toomanycars007
Here is my 3L TDI Quattro Avant Le Mans.
IMG 3086

Reactions: Toomanycars007 and adcooper