Ordered S3 today

S32B

Reaction score
Hi all, well after a superb test drive today I'm pleased to say that I ordered my S3 for March delivery :jump: It's going to be a long winter!!!

I went for the 3 door manual, in brilliant black with the comfort pack & parking system plus and folding door mirrors (put the mirrors into the deal at the last minute). It came in at £31945 but I got it down to £28645 after a lot of pushing, equates to around 10.33% off. I think I did OK, going on the broadspeed price of £29725 and that's without their £199 added...and best of all it was from a main dealer that is about 5-10 minutes from my house ;) I would have gone up to £29k just to stay local...which I did tell him after we had agreed the price lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pulp84
:welcome!:

I would have gone local for £355 too, but my local Audi stealer would not play and resolutely stuck at a price that was £1100 more than I ended up paying

Result? My Local Audi dealer loses a sale for the sake of greed IMO

Cheers guys, I put the wrong figure down!!! £31945 was with the mirrors, the £31795 was without...updated it now :)

Hi all, well after a superb test drive today I'm pleased to say that I ordered my S3 for March delivery :jump: It's going to be a long winter!!!

I went for the 3 door manual, in brilliant black with the comfort pack & parking system plus and folding door mirrors (put the mirrors into the deal at the last minute). It came in at £31945 but I got it down to £28645 after a lot of pushing, equates to around 10.33% off. I think I did OK, going on the broadspeed price of £29725 and that's without their £199 added...and best of all it was from a main dealer that is about 5-10 minutes from my house ;) I would have gone up to £29k just to stay local...which I did tell him after we had agreed the price lol.
Hi :welcome!:to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum and your new car when you collect. :) x

There's a few of us waiting on March deliveries...counting the days.

It's okay the time passes quickly....

No it doesn't. you guys waiting for Saloons must have the patience of a saint.I'm sure it'll be worth it though.

Welcome, I'm certain you will find the wait worthwhile.

Keep on the site and I'm, sure you'll find it interesting and at times entertaining.

Cheers for the welcome guys :)
Welcome, I'm certain you will find the wait worthwhile.

Keep on the site and I'm, sure you'll find it interesting and at times entertaining.
I'm a bit of a forum addict when it's something I'm interested in...so I'll be staying around lurking in the wings lol.

Only one day has passed since the order....time is standing still!!!!

Growing frat group here! Gonna definitely replace my 14 plate with a pp and ask my local dealer if he doesn't mind having a my detailer work on it at their site so I can pick it up on March 1st for the whole experience and joy of a new car again hahahaha.

March?! Wow! My mate at York said it's a 12 week build at the moment for my car when I place the order on Saturday. How is this information different I wonder....

March?! Wow! My mate at York said it's a 12 week build at the moment for my car when I place the order on Saturday. How is this information different I wonder....
March delivery will be for A3/S3 saloon builds :(