Car Ordered Today!

Liam Miller

Reaction score
Hi All,

As stated I ordered my S3 today, had a late change of heart and ended up ordering Vegas Yellow, instead of the intended Daytona Grey or Ara Blue. Options chosen were the Super Sports seats in Black with Grey stitching and the Advanced Key. Didn't feel the need for anymore options as coming from a Fiesta ST-2, without Nav or Cruise Control etc, it has a massive spec list to start off with!

Reactions: pburv, phobos512, Milnesafc and 6 others
Well done Liam :) you'll love Vegas.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and Scottyg
Welcome along Liam. The Vegas definitely is a cracking colour that suits the FLS3. Is it a Hatch/SB or Saloon? Enjoy ASN, wealth of knowledge on here and the odd bit of banter.
IMG 1254

Reactions: pburv, Liam Miller, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Gets very dirty, very quickly though. Washed mine in the cold the other day, towel froze to the roof :)

Reactions: pburv, Liam Miller, Milnesafc and 2 others
Wahey, shame about the colour though Ara Blue all the way :tongueclosed: all jokes aside, does look good in Vegas Yellow.

Reactions: pburv, Liam Miller and Audi Bairn
Nice one mate! Welcome to the waiting room, please have a seat...

Reactions: pburv, Tom.H, Liam Miller and 2 others
Nice one Liam!
You're now an official tracking geek like the rest of us were / are :friends:

Reactions: pburv, Tom.H, Liam Miller and 1 other person
Prob be on same boat lol I was told around may you ??

Reactions: Liam Miller
Gets very dirty, very quickly though. Washed mine in the cold the other day, towel froze to the roof :)

Does it not, but my god when it's clean :hearteyes:

Reactions: pburv, Psyman79 and Liam Miller
Estimated build week of around week 13/14 which is end of March beginning of April. So probably late April if I'm lucky! Not to worry, I expected a wait to be fair

Welcome along Liam. The Vegas definitely is a cracking colour that suits the FLS3. Is it a Hatch/SB or Saloon? Enjoy ASN, wealth of knowledge on here and the odd bit of banter. View attachment 114659
Ended up getting the Hatch, £2200 dealer contribution vs £500 for the Sportback and Saloon swung it for me too

Reactions: Scottyg