Matt 10 spoke alloy wheels?

jaypers777

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of the matt 10 spoke titanium alloys please? I have ordered these on my glacier white S3 and just want to make sure I have made the right choice and it isn't too much in the way of a dark finish!

Thanks.

Here you go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    998.8 KB · Views: 4,363
I have a set of the titanium and silver finish 10spokers...........I have always liked multispokes and seem to be quite unusual looking at most of the S3s on here. Doddle to clean as well.

Here's mine...

Nicest wheels for the S3 and look great on a Glacier White car in my opinion

Reactions: Rob2k68 and lucas-suisse
Why are these new cars parked in the field??
Audi holding compound as no way they can all sit at dealerships for prep. It will be the same all over the UK - makes you wonder about how safe they are etc

Hi, do you have more pics of the black A3 with these wheels, I have 184 A3 S line SB on order but black with the Matt alloys , but was stuck between this colour and glacier white , thanks .

Hi Hambee,

These wheels do match really great with my "black fantome nacré" S3 + red calipers.
Image 2
Image 6

Reactions: Hambee1234
Hi Hambee,

These wheels do match really great with my "black fantome nacré" S3 + red calipers.View attachment 42694 View attachment 42695
Hi Lucas, it looks great , thanks for sharing and sending on these images , I wasn't sure if the black would be my preference over white but this has settled my doubts ......black it is .
Do you have a full side on image that you can send ? Cheers again ,

Hi Lucas, it looks great , thanks for sharing and sending on these images , I wasn't sure if the black would be my preference over white but this has settled my doubts ......black it is .
Do you have a full side on image that you can send ? Cheers again ,

Here is the best I have at this time... Will take new pics soon and post them.

Reactions: Hambee1234
Hi Lucas this looks very very nice, I wish the s3 was within the budget !!! Beautiful car ,

Really appreciate the pics , cheers again .

Reactions: lucas-suisse
Sorry to be late to this thread but any Daytona Grey cars out there with these wheels on any chance of a pic ?

Thanks in advance.

I've seen a sneak pic of my glacier white S3 and these wheels look really smart.

Sorry to be late to this thread but any Daytona Grey cars out there with these wheels on any chance of a pic ?

Thanks in advance.

Can't take any sensible pics at the mo as the car is filthy as I've been travelling for a couple of days - but check out my post #32 in this thread for my original pics

Reactions: Rob2k68
Specified these on my black A3 S Line coming March. Look amazing can't wait.