Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Eurojet Downpipe Offer (FWD)

LVS Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Right guys for all you Audi A3 drivers out there I can offer you the following:-

Eurojet 3" Downpipe with decat to fit all 2.0 tfsi fwd engines. (NOT S3)

The main restriction in the exhaust system is the downpipe due to having a pre-cat and main cat. Getting rid of these restrictions really does help with flow. The eurojet downpipe can either be coupled to your standard cat back system or any aftermarket system like Milltek.

These RRP @ £382.00, I`m willing to offer to Audisport members only @ £330.00 inc FREE delivery.

You can also buy a CAT on its own which is V-Banded either end to make it so easy to swap over.​

Reactions: voorhees
Right guys for all you Audi A3 drivers out there I can offer you the following:-

The main restriction in the exhaust system is the downpipe due to having a pre-cat and main cat. Getting rid of these restrictions really does help with flow. The eurojet downpipe can either be coupled to your standard cat back system or any aftermarket system like Milltek.

These RRP @ £382.00, I`m willing to offer to Audisport members only @ £330.00 inc FREE delivery.

You can also buy a CAT on its own which is V-Banded either end to make it so easy to swap over.​
Hi mate

Do you do any for a a4 b7 tfsi?

This is a great deal, Pat. I'm sure you'll have plenty of takers for this!

Being a bit cheeky perhaps, but any chance of including a deal on a downpipe and cat for my 2.0 TFSI Quattro? :whistle2:

would it fit the 2.0 tsi engine's too?