Changed my order....hopefully

Nawaid

Just orderded Audi S3 Saloon S-Tronic
Reaction score
Right a month before my build week and I have sent a desperate email to the dealer to change the colour of the car. After seeing this I had to change colour and add black pack. Will find out Monday if I can.... Fingers crossed .

Reactions: THQuattro
Don't know what BW you had Nawald, but I tied to add some options to my order and mine was locked down this week. I'm BW47 BTW

Quite a change in colour from white buddy

First all black saloon S3 I've seen, very stealthy

The black will be a git to keep clean in comparison to the white mind ...

Obviously it's all personal taste but in my eyes the black pack doesn't work on a black S3. Very stealthy until you get to the " look at me, i've got silver ears" bit.

Obviously it's all personal taste but in my eyes the black pack doesn't work on a black S3. Very stealthy until you get to the " look at me, i've got silver ears" bit.

He can go over it with a black permanent marker lol

Reactions: Psyman79
Don't know what BW you had Nawald, but I tied to add some options to my order and mine was locked down this week. I'm BW47 BTW

Quite a change in colour from white buddy

First all black saloon S3 I've seen, very stealthy

The black will be a git to keep clean in comparison to the white mind ...
My build starts 15th December so should be ok. Too many people around Birmingham have got white Audi's... Black is uncommon right now so want to be a little different

Lol true

Right a month before my build week and I have sent a desperate email to the dealer to change the colour of the car. After seeing this I had to change colour and add black pack. Will find out Monday if I can.... Fingers crossed .View attachment 43901
where is that pic taken - Belfast Audi me thinks?

Order changed!

Order changed!
Nice one buddy :thumbs up:

Didn't think you would have much problem with your BW

Now it remains to be seen whether you change back, like what I did! Lol

PS Did you add any other options? :think: :D

Nice one buddy :thumbs up:

Didn't think you would have much problem with your BW

Now it remains to be seen whether you change back, like what I did! Lol

PS Did you add any other options? :think: :D
Yeah I went for cruise control and black pack. But now thinking shall I remove the tornado red brakes and get a local garage to do the,.

Yeah I went for cruise control and black pack. But now thinking shall I remove the tornado red brakes and get a local garage to do the,.
You might be better off getting the comfort pack with parking system plus buddy
You get cruise control, auto dim rear view mirror & light & rain sensor pack included for less pennies :thumbs up:

Good move removing the expensive red Calipers IMHO

Damn now thinking of reverting back to Glacier White .. Wife saying it's more classy and less of the boy racer look.... So confused

Reactions: Blackwhite and Cymru09
Damn now thinking of reverting back to Glacier White .. Wife saying it's more classy and less of the boy racer look.... So confused

Haha Ben won't be too happy.... but then again I've changed my order twice with him already lol

I've got a new Glacier White A3 Saloon ( black leather interior and black pano roof). I love it! Had a black car the past 17 years. I was hesitant at first, but now I am so happy I got the Glacier White. :thumbs up:

:laugh:
:lmfao: That was quicker than me changing my colour back to sepang blue from misano red! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Haha Ben won't be too happy.... but then again I've changed my order twice with him already lol
He'll be sick of us guys off ASN :laugh:

I've changed my colour twice and added three options to the original spec lol

Have to agree. I know we're all different but personally I think that looks awful - it's just a shapeless, featureless black saloon and looks boring. Sorry but that's my opinion :p

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3

Since when was white "Classy"? Where I'm from it's called "Council Estate Standard". Black is much less boy racer, I reckon it will be rarer too!

Classier still would be a grey surely?

Since when was white "Classy"? Where I'm from it's called "Council Estate Standard". Black is much less boy racer, I reckon it will be rarer too!

Classier still would be a grey surely?[/QUOT

In Birmingham all the wedding car hire companies hire out white cars so I think that's where 'classy' came from.

Right all changed and back to normal. Feel content.

Reactions: Blackwhite
Right all changed and back to normal. Feel content.
That was a quicker change back than me! lol

For what its worth buddy, I think you've made the right decision ;)

Reactions: Nawaid
That was a quicker change back than me! lol

For what its worth buddy, I think you've made the right decision ;)
Thanks mate. I have also asked for them to take off light and rain sensor and parking system plus for comfort pack with parking system plus. Hopefully will find out tomorrow of that's fine. It works out to only £100 extra for cruise control, auto dimming rear mirror and acoustic glass.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Thanks mate. I have also asked for them to take off light and rain sensor and parking system plus for comfort pack with parking system plus. Hopefully will find out tomorrow of that's fine. It works out to only £100 extra for cruise control, auto dimming rear mirror and acoustic glass.
Good move on the options :thumbs up:

White is very nice, I would of went white but my missus didn't let me lol