new custom mats

alijnclarke

Reaction score
Okay so these might not be to everyones taste, but thought i'd share them anyway. I think they really compliment the super sport seats.

mmdkjb.jpg

2iucdg2.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

Reactions: Vins, TTE Si and Dazzeroo
They are nice!! They do go very well with the diamond stitching on the SS seats! Where did you get them from?

They are nice!! They do go very well with the diamond stitching on the SS seats! Where did you get them from?

Cheers mate, I actually had them made from my own ideas, from a guy called Lawrence Grey (LG trimming) based in london. They're nappa leather with Porsche carpet and then the S3 logo embroidered.

Not sure if i'm allowed to post the link to his site, but can easily find it on google

Very creative! I can't imagine they would have been cheap but they certainly finish off the interior nicely.

They look awesome!

I have an S3 saloon on order with out the super sport seats but I'd still have them!

:)

Very nice, should be fun keeping them clean!

How much they set you back? Also feel free to post a link.

That's the only thing, feel nervous about putting my feet on them now!! So far they seem to wipe clean fairly easily, but will have to figure out something for the stitching.

Link to the maker is http://lgtrimming.co.uk, he's also got instagram where most of his work goes.

Price wise they were fairly pricey but well worth it for the quality (inbox if you want an exact price), i'm sure he would do a deal if a few people wanted them or a similar version.

Nice design I like them, can see them selling well.

This time round, 3rd A3...decided to use rubber mats, too much wear and tear with carpets.

Kept the originals and stored them.

Reactions: glospete
Yeah i've got a set of rubber mats for the winter as well, these will come out when the weather isn't awful

Reactions: Jassyo06
Could you possibly PM me the price please? I am very interested for my S3 with super sport seats.........build starts next week :racer:

Thanks for PM, I agree their not cheap but really complement the ss seats. If their good quality too I should imagine they'd last for ages given the right protection.

just saw these on a US forum (for LHD), they say they are a genuine accessory from the Audi dealer. I wonder if we can get them in RHD ?

Floor Mats

Very very nice,twins for the SSS........GREAT if its only you in the car....as for price at a guess? £300 bangers at the most.....Class

Would they go with lunatic silver....with blue stitching on them................???? got jassy thinking?

Last edited:
Very very nice,twins for the SSS........GREAT if its only you in the car....as for price at a guess? £300 bangers at the most.....Class

Would they go with lunatic silver....with blue stitching on them................???? got thinking
Not quite that much! But yes they're awesome, they're not even showing any signs of wear

Reactions: Jassyo06
Lawrence's quality is top notch! His Instagram is worth a follow.

Reactions: alijnclarke
Very nice indeed I like them a lot would prob go well even without the SS seats.

agreed, LG's mats look fantastic, but double what I want to spend on the mats.

Does he do a budget version ? or are there any RHD alternatives ? to the LHD ones I posted in post #12 ?

agreed, LG's mats look fantastic, but double what I want to spend on the mats.

Does he do a budget version ? or are there any RHD alternatives ? to the LHD ones I posted in post #12 ?
He can do them in any material you like, I'd imagine carpet ones would be a much more reasonable price.

I just wanted something to spice up the interior. But you can tell him exactly what you want and he won't disappoint

I am in Australia, I did ask him via email re a lower priced option, but he only responded with the price of the your deluxe version, his instagram feed says he is away till 22/6, so I will wait for his return.

Anyone with suggestions for decent front mats for A3 - to protect the orginal ones and still look ok.