New guy, be gentle!

T'bagger

Sparky
Reaction score
Evening all, new guy here James from Salisbury. Chopped in my 2005 mk5 golf 1.9 TDI and picked up a stunning blue 2005 B7 A4 avant S-line 2.0 TDI. It's currently at 152k but really good history. Apart from a map to 185bhp and some RS4 reps it's standard and hoping to stay that way..........

Any tips on easy things that can be done via vcds?

Quickest and cheapest way to add trip computer?

Best way of connecting up an iPhone to the concert stereo?

Quickest and cheapest way to fix the broken glove box hinge?

How to guide on repairing the rear wiper motor?

Repairing the stupid catch on the panel that goes over the amp etc in the boot?

All the best and I look forward to contributing where I can

James

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie Farley
Evening all, new guy here James from Salisbury. Chopped in my 2005 mk5 golf 1.9 TDI and picked up a stunning blue 2005 B7 A4 avant S-line 2.0 TDI. It's currently at 152k but really good history. Apart from a map to 185bhp and some RS4 reps it's standard and hoping to stay that way..........

Any tips on easy things that can be done via vcds? lists on here and google

Quickest and cheapest way to add trip computer? buy stalk fit and get someone close to code for you

Best way of connecting up an iPhone to the concert stereo?

Quickest and cheapest way to fix the broken glove box hinge? buy a new or used one if you want perfect or theres a guide on here for a fix

How to guide on repairing the rear wiper motor? strip down see if fixable guide on here and google or used from the bay etc

Repairing the stupid catch on the panel that goes over the amp etc in the boot?

All the best and I look forward to contributing where I can

James

Hi and welcome, thats a nice looking example i must say.
probably cant be too much help with your questions but there are plenty of great guys on here that can help you out.

nice

cheers
rob

The old saying "wheels make a car" certainly are true, they look great on your a4 , but like most things ,small sutle changes can make a big difference.

James, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Nicecar indeed. I had the same once upon a time with the same issues with boot amp cover and glove box hinge! annoying isnt it. I just bought a new glovebox door off ebay and replaced that and sued velcro to secure the panel in the boot

fit a front bumper splitter, cupra R jobby, just finishes the front end off , nice easy and good value mod.
rob

not to hand, just as quick and easy to type in front splitter in the search box and youll get a whole shed load of links and articles to browse.

Welcome to the forum! Nice car mate!
Name had me chuckling aswell