ICE->Link

necroeire

Reaction score
Worked perfect coming to work yesterday, going home the Dension wouldn't recognise the iPod, so last night I reloaded the firmware onto the iPod and ran it this morning. Still nothing.

My installation has not changed, only thing that changed was the iPod went dead yesterday. Any ideas?

Also I believe the wiring is sound as it charges the iPod. The iPod acts as if it is not connected at all and all controls are from the iPod and not the Dension ICE>Link. Also I just noticed that when I select the CD changer from the HU it doesn't say No Changer, rather it says track 1, 00:00 and look ready to play.

I did update the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gifing iPod yesterday with the latest and greatest from Apple.

Have you tried unplugging the link and plugging it back in again.

I think the HU can sometimes get confused, unplugging the link normally fixes it.

Also, it'll give you chance to chuck them on the floor and jump on them if it doesn't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's what I'm doing next, tried to run the Dension update several times and it still won't recognise it. I'll be looking at the Audi ipod adapter next if this won't work. back to burning Cd's now.

Did you fix it.

I had this yest got the dension one, and both ipods show disconnected now , i scrapped that and now even the Harman wont see the ipods, although they work fine everywhere else.

:/