Rs4 mesh grille

Sam reid

Reaction score
I've been looking around forums and websites trying to find an rs4 style grille with the removable plate holder, all honeycomb mesh. (like these) http://www.xenonz.co.uk/audi-grills.html

But I can't find them, can anyone help me with a website or link before I do the rs6 grille mod.

Cheers

+1 for this! Been looking for aaaaages with no joy other than OEM and that's mega bucks

I feel your pain! It's so frustrating, literally can't find them anywhere

I'm now regretting turning down a complete RS4 bumper with grille and fogs with the two front wings...same colour as my car too so would of been a straight swap!

Looking back at £750 I should
If snapped his hand off :(

If your car's an SE theirs plenty of aftermarket grilles which don't have the plate and if you wanted you could just cable tie a plastic plate holder on, if it's s-line the only real way is DIY cutting and fitting a different grille to the surround or buy an RS4 grille and scrap the removable plate idea.

I'm now regretting turning down a complete RS4 bumper with grille and fogs with the two front wings...same colour as my car too so would of been a straight swap!

Looking back at £750 I should
If snapped his hand off :(

Yeah but then you'd have a wide body front and a standard rear, would look a bit backwards haha

If your car's an SE theirs plenty of aftermarket grilles which don't have the plate and if you wanted you could just cable tie a plastic plate holder on, if it's s-line the only real way is DIY cutting and fitting a different grille to the surround or buy an RS4 grille and scrap the removable plate idea.

I've got an s-line I might have to just give this DIY grille a go, i'll see how I get on and post the results.