RS4 mesh grille.

boffin486

Reaction score
Hi all - I understand that these are a DIRECT swap onto an S Line model?
They are, unfortunately, as rare as hens teeth (at a reasonable price - not the many hundreds of pounds for the genuine article) and it appears that NO-ONE does an after market version (non OE) that will fit the S Line bumper. They are, however, 10 a penny for NON S Line bumpers - all over fleabay for not much money.
Anyone know WHY no-one seems to do these? :grumpy:

Its a subject that has been discussed a lot over the years I've been a member, to be honest I think it just one of those things really.
Maybe there are production issues, I cant see why but you never know, I expect audi wont sell the rights to copy it....…...anyway the OEM B7 rs4 grille is probably the most expensive grille audi sell now even though it a old model.
I've had a few and allways managed to get them at a sensible price, well compared to dealer prices that is..one just has to look out for rs4 grilles really or just get your wallet open i'm afraid and go new.

I had a ‘saved search’ set up on eBay for nearly a year until I managed to pick one up for a reasonable price.
Worth doing that as you’ll get an alert if someone lists one