Bi-xenon ballast

Gary-92

Reaction score
hey my ballast was playing up on my headlight. Removed it but struggling to match the numbers to a new part.. The numbes I have are 890.941.597. All the ballasts with the same number seem to have a letter at end. Does this make a difference ? Thanks Gary

On my ballast it says 8ko.941.597 it has no letter after it? It has a E11 in a Circle below them numbers?

that was the original part number that have been superseded to 8K0941597E

got the same ballasts on mine:

file-6.jpg

Okidkke mate thanks very nice. See your a retro fitter mine is all been done but was done by previous owner be nice to have some knowledge

Can anyone help? My passenger headlight only seems to come on sometimes more not coming on that it does. Tried the bulb swap and problem stayed wth the passenger side headlight .Thought ballast changed it over to drivers and drivers to passenger they both worked. So changed bulbs over again and drivers side is now not on but passenger is. My question is the green bulb holder can this effect the bulb? Why has it metal strips all the way around? Thanks

its probably just a dodgy bulb, get a replacement set. i had the same thing with a set i bought and sent it back because it wouldn't light up all the time, the replacement set worked fine.