Newbie with an a3 2.0TFSI Quattro

jays a3 TFSI

jays a3 TFSI
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Just a quick hello to say I have an Audi a3 2.0TFSI and I am looking to do some mods to it over the next year or so, it's a 05 plate running around 83k not bad for the year it has FSH by Audi!!!! so money has been no object in it's life, just looking for some heads up on what the best route to go down is, I was looking to get bluefin remap?? any advise guys cheers, Jase

Welcome Jase

Reactions: jays a3 TFSI
Hi & welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Oh dear, another victim for the Dark side :keule: welcome to the forum mate, yes we will gladly spend your money for you here, I have a bluefin map on mine which is fairly aggressive which does put a smile on my face, it never bores me lol

Ive got a more-bhp map on mine which I flashed myself since I have the tools.

Looking to do ko4 conversion in future though :) money is what will hold you back doing mods on these cars ;)

Welcome to the site.

I would get the cam follower & fuel pump end checked for wear on an 05 tfsi, just to be safe, as if it ever wears through the follower, it can damage the inlet cam, 2k+ bill.

Welcome to the forum mate. Sounds like a nice motor. I would get it fully serviced and as NHN says get the cam follower changed and check for wear. Then you know you have a sound basis on which to start tuning. Bluefin maps are meant to be a good job and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Pair that with a nice intake and a exhaust and you will completely fall in love with it ;)

Thanks guys, I will definitely get those parts checked out! I will upload a couple of pics at the weekend and any mods I will share my thoughts, again cheers lads any info is welcome :redrs4::hubbahubba: haha

Reactions: Veedubnoodle
Oh and get facelift rear lights :) completely refresh the car I think. I love mine ;)

Reactions: jays a3 TFSI and Veedubnoodle
Let me know if you want any. Can get them brand new from germany for a fraction of the price second hand over here on eBay :icon thumright:

About 30/35 off eBay. Can't remember how much from kufatec. Either way, still cheaper by a mile!

The ones you've linked to are 3 door ones. Sport back ones are more expensive. There's 4 pieces to them, come to about 240 from euro when I last looked