S3 Ordered

Jacob webster23

Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Hi guys,

I've just ordered my S3 in sepang blue which I am very excited about, although I have never actually seen one in the flesh, does anyone with a sepang blue s3 have any regrets or is it all smiles?

Thank you :)

Reactions: Brasso
Welcome to the site and congrats on your order!

my S3 isn't Sepang, but I picked mine up on 1st March and I have loved every minute with it so far!

How long are you expecting to wait?

Nice to 'meet you' & Thank you!

Ahh I'm very jealous, but I'm glad to hear it's obviously been a good purchase. What colour did you go for?

I was given a lead time of approximately 3 months? I'm guessing this is the norm? How long did you have to wait?

I ordered mine on 5th Nov, but waited the extra 3 to 4 weeks so it would be a '15' plate - trust me the wait will be worth it!!

what spec did you go with? is it one of the hatches or saloon?

mine is Amalfi

WP 20150302 10 22 36 Proresize

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Pulp84
Hi Jacob, welcome to audi-sport.net. I'm sure you very excited. Look in the pics thread, I'm sure you will find a sepang pic in there. Enjoy the forum :) x

Reactions: Jacob webster23
I think if I was in your situation I would've done exactly the same, must've been a lovely feeling to have a 15 plate on the day of release.

Wow, looks amazing, I really like the roof bars!

I went with the 3 door hatchback, as lovely as the saloon & the sportback is, I'm only young & I don't tend to carry many passengers!

Sepang looks great when it's clean. I wanted one, but after long and hard deliberation, changed to Glacier White. Sepang, like many dark metallic colours, takes hard graft to keep looking good. It is also prone to easily showing swirls unless you take great care. Do your detailing research on here, and as long as you take precautions and are someone who is happy to put the work in, you will have an incredible looking S3. Not being negative here and hopefully Sepang owners (there are many on here) will advise, but be aware of the overhead. Also look at the pictures thread.....there are loads of lovely Sepang photos there. Good luck with your build.......you'll love your S3 - amazing cars.

Reactions: Jacob webster23 and Sandra
S3 Hatch in Sepang FTW! Good choice ;) I'm also waiting for mine, ordered 19th February.

Few photos for you, not my car but the best photos I've seen (From Audi used website)

HighResImage.aspx

HighResImage.aspx

Reactions: Jacob webster23, Jassyo06 and nickatkinson
I picked up my sepang blue 10 days ago. Love the colour. Used to have the sprint blue s3. It's a bit darker then that.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427223438642620
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427223457310332

Need to clean it already & changed the alloys when car was two days old to a set from a a4 dtm. Hated the std ones.

Apologies for the 3 pics in a row. Ps only pics I've got of car. Taking some more once it gets its first detail over Easter

I'm trying to be cool when i try to seal a deal for mine on Saturday, you're not helping guys ;-) (Monsoon grey Sportback)

Congrats on order, now the wait commences :D

Congrats on your order!!! I've gone for a 3 dr hatch in sepang like @khoughton88 (...lovely car by the way) and I'd never seen one in Sepang in the flesh either but I had to go for it. Good choice.

Sepang, mmmmmmmmm. Its a great colour to look at, getting quite common now though, it is a pig to keep clean as it really shows the dirt and will show swirls worse than a black car. Difficult to touch up any stone chips............

Looks great clean though.

Mine is getting a full (prob 10hour) detail over eater weekend. Then washed every other week to keep the shine alive. Hahahah

l am going to infest your thread.with my photos of Spangle Bloo..Awesome colour.......
IMAG0548
IMG 0073
JASSYS S3 5
]
IMAG0551

Reactions: Tej13 and Vins
Sepang blue looks beautiful..Its not as fast as Misano Red :lick: but beautiful none the less. I went back and forth on this one. Either way its a head turner, you cant lose.
Congrats...i ordered mine about a week ago (Misano Red) ... now you must live with the anticipation, welcome to the club :beerchug:

welcome to team sepang ☺️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: Jassyo06
Sepang blue looks beautiful..Its not as fast as Misano Red :lick: but beautiful none the less. I went back and forth on this one. Either way its a head turner, you cant lose.
Congrats...i ordered mine about a week ago (Misano Red) ... now you must live with the anticipation, welcome to the club :beerchug:

BH Junior :p

Thanks for all the replies guys & the pictures! All such lovely cars, just makes me want mine now. I'm really struggling with the wait, but I'm sure it'll be worth it

Reactions: terapati, nickatkinson and Jassyo06
This is a bit of a weird request but kind of on topic. Does anyone have any pics of their dirty Sepang blue s3?

Will take one tomorrow.. Been over two weeks without a wash :(
Thanks.... I just want to know what I am letting myself in for. My last 2 S3s have both been silver so very easy to look after and live with.

Having had 2 previous cars in white,the Sepang blue is a God send,my car isn't very clean just now, washed it 7 days ago and it still looks great

Last edited:
Hi & :sign welcome: to ASN.

Nice choice in car!! Soon the Sepangians will have a section all by themselves.. :p:p

Reactions: terapati, Blackwhite and Jassyo06