Hmmmm. DRL headlights?

probably LHD.

you can buy new rhd units without bulbs or ballasts from kufatec for £338.

£338 each or a pair? I didn't think about the LHD issue. The website seems cheap as well, I've just ordered a card holder for £50 includin posting from France, cheapest I can find them in the UK is £90-£100

each. i think you can buy the whole kit including headlights (x2), bulbs, ballasts and conversion loom for just over £1,000.

what was the part number of the card holder? i've found ordering direct from kufatec germany beats any dealer or tps price even after delivery and currency conversion.

£42 delivered from kufatec. although the postage is a set €14. have got a few bits and pieces from them and have been spot on. saved alot of money too.

well that's not too bad then, roughly the same price then isn't it. Might just bite the bullet and get the complete headlight kit from them

do it .. totally worth it!!

IMG 7682
IMG 7713
IMG 7712
IMG 7689

Reactions: Deze2014 and doctor46goat
Looks the dogs nads mate! Can see you've done the light washer upgrade as well? How much did that cost you and did you have to change the number? Just price them up from kufatec, it's roughly £1500 delivered for the set