razza1

Reaction score
Website
www.maidenhead-systema.co.uk
This bad boy will go on next week :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429960055030149

Liked the flat bottom ones but couldn't justify the money for them over this

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Looks good I had one on my B7 nice and chunky feel to it....makes you feel that your driving a different car.

Reactions: razza1
Just turned up, want to fit it tonight but the torx but hasn't turned up yet :(
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430250956230839

Might have to sleep with it tonight....can't stop picking it up lol, will be great when fitted, feels much better

Reactions: V6 Quatt and scotty76
Yeh lol...staring at it...making imitation s4 noises, holding it making vrooom vrooom noises...cleaning it, holding it in the car...lol

I know the feeling..:icon thumright:

Lol it happen to me...glad the Mrs didn't see...lol

Reactions: razza1
Good choice! I have the RS4 steering wheel on my S4, love it!

Reactions: V6 Quatt
I specced the flat bottom one on my S4 as felt much more substantial. Rubbish old pic, will get a better one later....

2014 06 05 174928

Good work, really want to get a flat bottom one for ours...

Just so expensive though, even 2nd hand you're lucky if you can get for <£500 (for a thicker one, not just a flat sline one) and you can't use existing bag so more cost.

This was only £195 delivered and can sell old one to offset most if not all of it...

Just so expensive though, even 2nd hand you're lucky if you can get for <£500 (for a thicker one, not just a flat sline one) and you can't use existing bag so more cost.

This was only £195 delivered and can sell old one to offset most if not all of it...

Really?! That's terrible. Was only £100 option for the 3 spoke flat bottom one when I spec'd it.

Really?! That's terrible. Was only £100 option for the 3 spoke flat bottom one when I spec'd it.
Things are always way cheaper when upgrading when buying new, as you're only paying the value difference between the two
So the price difference new might not be much, but if buying one to replace yours it's a big cost to outlay, and you won't get near to that value back for your 2nd hand non flat wheel.
I remember on the B7 the auto boot opening was only a £10 upgrade, but then if doing it retro would have cost you £120 or something just for the parts...

Reactions: scotty76
Seems a good time to mention i still have my brand new S4 Flat botom wheel for sale!

Reactions: Keef and scotty76
Stop it you're turning into a steering wheel fetishist. :)
It took me ages to find a 2nd hand one at a decent cost, and in the process saw loads that I would love but would not be able to survive the beating from the missus lol.

I may even get away with her not noticing this wheel change I've done :)

Do you have to get one with the same buttons or can you swap the buttons around ?