squeeky steering wheel

Meemo

Reaction score
Odd one, but when i picked up my car from the tuners, my steering wheel is ridiculously squeeky! turning on the spot or low corners...
Anything inside the cabin steering wheel side mechanical that can go?

Also picked it up and my dash cam no longer works... wtf

Odd one, but when i picked up my car from the tuners, my steering wheel is ridiculously squeeky! turning on the spot or low corners...
Anything inside the cabin steering wheel side mechanical that can go?

Also picked it up and my dash cam no longer works... wtf
I've previously had dealers unplug power supply for my dash cam Meemo, don't know why? Mustn't like being filmed. Made a scene once asking why everyone is taking such an interest in my camera? And not doing their work instead.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

I've previously had dealers unplug power supply for my dash cam Meemo, don't know why? Mustn't like being filmed. Made a scene once asking why everyone is taking such an interest in my camera? And not doing their work instead.

Checked the wireing and it is all still wired directly to the fuse box... Contacted the seller and they will replace the power controller if it is naffed as that is not even lighting up

Last footage is one of them getting in the car saying 'no no no no' some clambering then cuts out the recording lol

Reactions: CHEZ
Hi Amanda I ve had a odd one with my previous a6 2007 steering squeaky and as I ve had warranty it was back to Audi and they ve said it s some steering wheel bearing or something inside the column ..approx. £ 300 for replace that one at Audi. The noise was up just on low speed around car park or so and randomly appeared from nowhere :)

Reactions: Meemo
Hi Amanda I ve had a odd one with my previous a6 2007 steering squeaky and as I ve had warranty it was back to Audi and they ve said it s some steering wheel bearing or something inside the column ..approx. £ 300 for replace that one at Audi. The noise was up just on low speed around car park or so and randomly appeared from nowhere :)

Ouch, I might ignore it till it goes.

Been trying to call narco and seems they are screening my calls. I can see they have been on whatsapp a number of times after i have been trying to call.. and have not replied to my whatsapp messaged but have seen them last week..
Still pending me leaving them a review too...

noise was pretty loud and annoying, sounded like it was from the wheel, but my MOT guy noticed it and wd40'd something near the peddles to the left and it has gone :) sorry i couldnt see what he sprayed exactly, but was down there to the left somewhere.

noise was pretty loud and annoying, sounded like it was from the wheel, but my MOT guy noticed it and wd40'd something near the peddles to the left and it has gone :) sorry i couldnt see what he sprayed exactly, but was down there to the left somewhere.
Hi I just want to let you know that when I've bought my a6 c7 done the same trick with wd40 but it s not really working as is evaporating quite fast...hopefully on yours will do the trick...such a pain in the a...and ears that noise:)

What about some spray grease applied carefully?

Hi I just want to let you know that when I've bought my a6 c7 done the same trick with wd40 but it s not really working as is evaporating quite fast...hopefully on yours will do the trick...such a pain in the a...and ears that noise:)

What about some spray grease applied carefully?

well he used an unmarked pump nozzle spray with something already in it, and referred to it as wd40 lol prob a generic motor grease like what they use in door hinges.

Reactions: feva
well he used an unmarked pump nozzle spray with something already in it, and referred to it as wd40 lol prob a generic motor grease like what they use in door hinges.
Grease?

Attachments

• IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 82