Bad parking, personal experiences and evidence

Daveotto

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok guys this was posted in another (hijacked) thread so starting afresh here..keep on topic please..lol

Here is friendly BMW 5 series next to mine in the works car park, luckily there was no damage...........needless to say they got several post it notes on the windscreen along with my contact details to discuss there lack of parking ability, they declined my invitation, but funnily enough I have never seem them in that car park again!!!!

Ok guys this was posted in another (hijacked) thread so starting afresh here..keep on topic please..lol

Here is friendly BMW 5 series next to mine in the works car park, luckily there was no damage...........needless to say they got several post it notes on the windscreen along with my contact details to discuss there lack of parking ability, they declined my invitation, but funnily enough I have never seem them in that car park again!!!!

View attachment 57712

Some people are just pure idiots! Glad your cars okay mate.

Looks like it's trying to sniff for food in the boot.

I had pulled into an M1 service station on the way to Milton Keynes from London last week. Sat in the car park with missus drinking a coffee. Lady pulls up on passenger side in her Fiesta, opens her door - BANG - "ooops...sorry"...then casually walks off.

I sat in shock for a moment and I had to ask "did that just happen??". Luckily it sounded worse than it was, a bit of dirt from the edge of her door which rubbed off easily but looking REAL closely you can see a more permanent mark, which I only noticed when I got home.

Peeved...

Looks like it's trying to sniff for food in the boot.

Obviously enticed by the higher quality smell of the opposition, despite the splodge of bird poo on the bumper, which was swiftly removed by the way

Same car park ding with a "it was the wind" excuse happened to my wife in her Mini at the weekend.

[QUOTE="Daveotto, post: 2453897, member: 75856]
Same car park ding with a "it was the wind" excuse happened to my wife in her Mini at the weekend.[/QUOTE]

That happened to me and the first thing out of the person's mouth was "It's not my fault"! Like they couldn't hold onto their door on a breezy day? Some people...

I wouldn't of been able to stop myself from waiting for the idiot to return to their car!

Take it as a complimant!!! It's the only time his BMW is going to get near your rear bumper ;) :racer:

Reactions: Daveotto
You should find out at work who did it. I'd have taken a pic of their registered and reported them to insurance and police. Scum like this shouldn't be on the road.

Violence is the answer

Reactions: Ignition1 and ConorA
What would you have reported them to the police for I wonder?As the poster already said there was no damage.

Whilst we may think poor parking should be a crime with a minimum ten year sentance as I understand it, it currently isnt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveotto
Quite sure if u have paint damage/scratches you would have no problem in a small claims court

You should find out at work who did it. I'd have taken a pic of their registered and reported them to insurance and police. Scum like this shouldn't be on the road.

Well, the incident was about 3 months ago and I think my actions were more satisfying and had the desired effect in that I have not seen the car in the car park since, let alone near my car.

I love my car, but not so jealous to get police involved over another car attempting to kiss mine...lol