yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Ah I seen ships going into Grimsby and shearness but thought all Scottish cars came through Tyne?

Yeah, but I think they stay on the ship and then move onto Tyne. I noted a few ships from Grimbsy to Tyne when tracking mine.

Ahh that's cool i was just looking fo grimsby to Tyne

Thanks for that.

argh ok so how i find out where the car is now, just says in the uk but has said that for a while, dont even know what port it landed at

Am same as mine will two days mine been in uk cars to the north come through Tyne other ports are Grimsby and shearness what one is closer to your dealer?
Best thing to do just now is ask your dealer as they should now when there Lorry will collect it roughly

grimsby seems to the one thats closest to my dealer,

ill have a chat with my sales guy see what he has to say as i was told it would be here yesterday. disappointed is a understatement

Might be there and tracker slow phone him up

Reactions: mike price
Its still saying order received for me after 3 weeks, yet my dealer as still saying they think it'll be ready early April.

Anyone think this will be possible or is there no point in me getting my hopes up? ha

Possible a pre order amended. If your dealer saying April don't see why not

Reactions: G--Man
Mine arrived at the dealer today :rockwoot:but still says on the tracker that its in transit so its delayed a little.

Reactions: Gazjs and Paulmichelle
Mine changed to "on its way to the UK" this morning.

Anyone any idea how long the ships take to get to the UK? Unfortunately mine will have to get another one to Nothern Ireland and the get to the dealers

How long does it take for the tracker to move from stage 10 to 20 (is that the next stage)?

Anyone any idea how long the ships take to get to the UK? Unfortunately mine will have to get another one to Nothern Ireland and the get to the dealers
My tracker changed to on way to uk

My tracker changed to on way to uk last Friday, and changed again to arrived in uk Tuesday morning.

Reactions: Chris4410

The actual voyage takes around 35 hours, but of course there's the loading, unloading and transport on to NI to add to that.

Reactions: Chris4410
Mine went to arrived at dealer this morning unfortunately the detailer that's prepping it says 10th April before they can prep it so stuck weather to leave it till then and hope they do it sooner or. Take the car dirty with stickers on and a couple weeks later drop timid at detailer

I wouldn't be accepting that from the dealer, waiting all that time for your car and then they tell you it take them almost a month to prep it

Problem is it's the detailer across the road from the dealer. Audi wouldn't give me any idea of a date just said before end of March even when it arrived in the uk last weeks so detailer wrote in in for 7th April??
And has filled every other slot so am on a waiting list now for a earlier slot.

Problem is it's the detailer across the road from the dealer. Audi wouldn't give me any idea of a date just said before end of March even when it arrived in the uk last weeks so detailer wrote in in for 7th April??
And has filled every other slot so am on a waiting list now for a earlier slot.
Would you let Stirling take off just the protective coating, remove the glue with a light wash?...I did after speaking to the Service manager, there was some very mild cobweb marks (which I kind off expected) but nothing major, then My detailer checked it all under the lamps to check it before I dropped it back off to him for the ceramic

USA have offered that I could pick up and they will whip wraps off and give it a wash and get rid of the glue/wax till they can do it proper might do that but was looking forward to just picking up in the new handover bay all done enjoy the experience

Reactions: SW14NY'S
I never got the new handover bay

Although it was inside the showroom along with half a dozen Audi's from S3's to RS3's

Your gonna love the Panther

Sweet I'll see how it goes talk to Stephen tomorrow when he is back see what he suggests as he will want it out before end March.

I never got the new handover bay

Although it was inside the showroom along with half a dozen Audi's from S3's to RS3's

Your gonna love the Panther

Sounds like your car is so nice that the dealer wanted to show it off with the others!

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Amen to that. I got to see my car today really buzzing now and collecting it Tuesday afternoon if the detailers got time to take the wrappers off and give it a quick wash down.

Mines finally moved to preparation now but says that construction will begin on the 4th of April:weary:

I had a call from the dealer this morning telling me mine had arrived. It will be late on Thursday before it's ready to be viewed

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
After exactly 3 weeks my tracker finally moved from status 10 to status 20, woohoo

I hope the changes start to move quicker than this?

Quick question, which status code is classed as the start of the build week?

Guys,

Where are you seeing all these status codes? When I log in all I get is a fun little graphic that moves along a list of various waypoints;

Edit: scratch that, found the info on page 5. (Worked very briefly, but now "access denied")

Last edited:
Which status should your car be sat at when it's your build week? I would like to know if my car is ahead, behind or on schedule and it's all a little confusing?!?!?

Also does anyone know what the timescales (obviously estimates) are for each Status code? i.e how long might it take, on average to go from, Status 20 to 30 and so on?

Thank you for your generous information, i'll read back further. You've been a great help... Have a nice evening!