yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I really don't know. I'm a little worried it got damaged and had to go back for repair. It's an exclusive colour, so I don't know if that made a difference? It was in quality control for ages too.

Is there 2 kinds of code 40? I have a message to say my status had updated yesterday and when I checked it said code 40. Today I checked again as I had another status update message and it is still code 40.

The status now says "In the UK - Ready for transport". I can't recall if it said ready for transport yesterday on code 40 though. I was under the impression that code 40 was arrived in the UK to the shipper and that then it was released to the haulage company for transport? Maybe this is what the update is? That the shipper has released it to a haulage company?

Reactions: StevoGuide7
Is there 2 kinds of code 40? I have a message to say my status had updated yesterday and when I checked it said code 40. Today I checked again as I had another status update message and it is still code 40.

The status now says "In the UK - Ready for transport". I can't recall if it said ready for transport yesterday on code 40 though. I was under the impression that code 40 was arrived in the UK to the shipper and that then it was released to the haulage company for transport? Maybe this is what the update is? That the shipper has released it to a haulage company?

I think you might be right. I got the same status update message this morning but my tracker remains as "in the UK" with no mention of transport. I guess your car is now fully ready for status 60.

I know you are in the Manchester area but what dealer are you using, I'm actually going through Macclesfield Audi

Reactions: RYes3

Has your delivery Dealer Code changed, I could swear mine was previously 00507 but can't be sure I'm not just imagining things! tonight it says

deliveryDealerCode":"00508"

as I say I might finally be cracking up over this car order

I think you might be right. I got the same status update message this morning but my tracker remains as "in the UK" with no mention of transport. I guess your car is now fully ready for status 60.

I know you are in the Manchester area but what dealer are you using, I'm actually going through Macclesfield Audi

What a small world! Macclesfield too! Are you using this tool to view your status? https://www.ultimategadgetstore.uk/udi.php?

Screenshot of my current status from there is attached.

Has your delivery Dealer Code changed, I could swear mine was previously 00507 but can't be sure I'm not just imagining things! tonight it says

deliveryDealerCode":"00508"

as I say I might finally be cracking up over this car order

I'm not sure, mine is showing 00508 too but I don't know if that has changed.

Attachments

• status.jpg
    status.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 210
Reactions: StevoGuide7
What a small world! Macclesfield too! Are you using this tool to view your status? https://www.ultimategadgetstore.uk/udi.php?

It certainly is a small world, I will try the link but notice it is designed for rs3's which I am unfortunately not waiting on, I needed something with a bit more room, a4 avant.

Tried the https://www.ultimategadgetstore.uk/udi.php? link this morning but it doesn't work for my order number. The code is generated fine but after copy / pasting and clicking view decoded data I get an error message. Oh well I'll just need to wait and see what happens. I guess there is a good chance that both our cars will arrive in Macclesfield on the same transporter.

Tried the https://www.ultimategadgetstore.uk/udi.php? link this morning but it doesn't work for my order number. The code is generated fine but after copy / pasting and clicking view decoded data I get an error message. Oh well I'll just need to wait and see what happens. I guess there is a good chance that both our cars will arrive in Macclesfield on the same transporter.

I get the same for my S1..... which still isn't on a boat, 22 days after going 'In Transit'......

If it's not on the next Gran Canaria Car (I can't find out shipping schedules for this one???) then I guess I'll have to wait until Thursday when African Highway goes to Sheerness again.

Aah sorry, I didn't know it was for RS3 only. What are you using then? Just the your audi website?

Aah sorry, I didn't know it was for RS3 only. What are you using then? Just the your audi website?

It works fine on the S3, you just have to log into youraudi first. If you're struggling, then the JSON decoder on page 5 of this thread does much the same thing, without actually holding your hand and presenting the dates in quite such a nicely laid out way.

It seems 'my' car (order cancelled by the dealer) has been built a week early, and has already left the factory;

I am using another link found in the depths of the thread as mentioned by GSB, so I can get the status codes just no descriptors. Oh well, shouldn't be too long now!

I am using another link found in the depths of the thread as mentioned by GSB, so I can get the status codes just no descriptors. Oh well, shouldn't be too long now!

Oh and I was obviously imagining things regarding the 00508 code changing, it is the macclesfield Audi code.

African Highway and Weser Highway are currently at Emden. IIRC African Highway is going to Grimsby tomorrow.

I don't know how to find out the scheudules of Weser Highway or Gran Canaria Car though.

African Highway and Weser Highway are currently at Emden. IIRC African Highway is going to Grimsby tomorrow.

I don't know how to find out the scheudules of Weser Highway or Gran Canaria Car though.

Yes I could never find the schedules for those shipping lines either. As it turned out just had to wait for status updates 39 and 40 when my car had left Emden and arrived a Grimsby. You'll just need to keep tracking!

Weser Highway is meant to be going to Imminghan tomorrow.

@StevoGuide7 Have you had any updates from the dealer? The lack of trackables is getting to me now haha!

@RivieraS1 any updates on your S1 today?

No update yet but I have arranged to pop in this afternoon to sort out some paperwork and accessories, I'll see how much info I can get out of them.

Recent Port Calls
Port Arrival (LT) Departure (LT) In Transit

US.png
DAVISVILLE (UTC -4) 2016-04-18 06:25:00
Soon now! :yahoo:

Reactions: StevoGuide7, RYes3 and RivieraS1
The African Highway has left Emden on its way to Grimsby, I hope my car is on it this time.

Aah the earlier departure lol, congrats on the ever nearing arrival.

Reactions: sub-zero
All eyes on the tracker tomorrow morning then! good luck!

I decided to message Audi Customer Support and they're still saying 7-10 days so that must just be their standard answer, I'll be annoyed if its not on the African Highway right now

I decided to message Audi Customer Support and they're still saying 7-10 days so that must just be their standard answer, I'll be annoyed if its not on the African Highway right now

Yeah, as vague as ever with me too this morning. Asked how long mine would be from Grimsby and was told it is ready for transport and it should be within 10 days. We shall see but I am hoping it gets there by Wednesday this week really.

What build week were you?

Yeah, as vague as ever with me too this morning. Asked how long mine would be from Grimsby and was told it is ready for transport and it should be within 10 days. We shall see but I am hoping it gets there by Wednesday this week really.

I was the same build week as you.

What date did your car get to the port?
Mine got there on the 8/4/2016 so its been there 10 days now. Really hope Audi aren't upto date and its on the ship right now! lol

I was the same build week as you.

What date did your car get to the port?
Mine got there on the 8/4/2016 so its been there 10 days now. Really hope Audi aren't upto date and its on the ship right now! lol

They won't be up to date, even if you car is on the boat now your tracker wouldn't show it as on the boat. It only updates overnight at 00:07:40 or something close to that time from what I can tell. That may also be UTC and not include the 2 hours difference to Germany as well so unless you check at 02:10 in the morning you wont see it until the morning.

Not sure when it got to the port but it left Ingolstadt on 6th April, probably the 5th as it updated early hours of the 6th. Updated to on the boat on the 14th April so probably left on the 13th (ties in with EMS Highway to Grimsby). Got to the UK 15th.

They won't be up to date, even if you car is on the boat now your tracker wouldn't show it as on the boat. It only updates overnight at 00:07:40 or something close to that time from what I can tell. That may also be UTC and not include the 2 hours difference to Germany as well so unless you check at 02:10 in the morning you wont see it until the morning.

Not sure when it got to the port but it left Ingolstadt on 6th April, probably the 5th as it updated early hours of the 6th. Updated to on the boat on the 14th April so probably left on the 13th (ties in with EMS Highway to Grimsby). Got to the UK 15th.

Yeh I know the tracker updates around midnight so if it is on the African Highway it won't show me till tomorrow morning. I wonder how upto date Audi Customer Services is though.

Surely there can't have been that many cars coming in between mine and yours (2 days difference) that I'm 3 ships behind lol.

Similar to what I was told by dealer today, they expect to receive cars within 7-8 days of landing at port of entry, then they need 1-2 days to turn them round, all falls into the 7-10 day window. Should be doable by weekend after next, got a decent reg number too.

Yeh I know the tracker updates around midnight so if it is on the African Highway it won't show me till tomorrow morning. I wonder how upto date Audi Customer Services is though.

Surely there can't have been that many cars coming in between mine and yours (2 days difference) that I'm 3 ships behind lol.

Away I see yes, I bet they have no more access than the your Audi site, just that they can see all orders.

I have a hunch yours in on the African Highway :)

Similar to what I was told by dealer today, they expect to receive cars within 7-8 days of landing at port of entry, then they need 1-2 days to turn them round, all falls into the 7-10 day window. Should be doable by weekend after next, got a decent reg number too.

They also said 7 - 10 days before getting on a boat to us if I remember correctly and it happened the next day!

I'm still hopeful ours will be at Macclesfield early this week!

So you have managed to get a reg already?? Can they register them before they get to them? I emailed my sales guy last week to ask this but I still haven't heard back from him!

I spoke to my dealer today as he left a message to call him back to arrange the pre delivery paper signing etc.

Anyway, he recons there's so many cars at Emden that they have a big backlog getting them on the boats. This has led to strange things like receiving week 2 cars at the same time as week 12 cars where he thinks the later cars have bypassed the queue and gone straight onto a boat.

So I'm going in this Saturday to do the paperwork and then hopefully picking the car up the following Saturday (30th).

For anyone tracking ships to Sheerness, I see Verona has gone from Emden to Tynemouth and is now headed for Sheerness.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/VERONA-IMO-9190858-MMSI-258649000

African Highway is on it's way to Grimsby, ETA 13:40 tomorrow.
Gran Canaria is on it's way back to Emden, ETA 19:00 tonight.
Weser Highway will soon be leaving Emden for Immingham, ETA 19:00 tomorrow.

They also said 7 - 10 days before getting on a boat to us if I remember correctly and it happened the next day!

I'm still hopeful ours will be at Macclesfield early this week!

So you have managed to get a reg already?? Can they register them before they get to them? I emailed my sales guy last week to ask this but I still haven't heard back from him!

I had arranged to go in and sign the outstanding paperwork that needed to be done, they had provisionally assigned me a reg no. that they thought I'd like, I agreed that it was a good choice and am happy to go with it. I'm sure your sales guy will be on top of stuff too!

As I understand it provisional registration happens at point of entry to the UK

I had arranged to go in and sign the outstanding paperwork that needed to be done, they had provisionally assigned me a reg no. that they thought I'd like, I agreed that it was a good choice and am happy to go with it. I'm sure your sales guy will be on top of stuff too!

As I understand it provisional registration happens at point of entry to the UK

Aah ok, to be honest I have heard very little about the process, this is my first factory order and have always bought from stock in the past.

Is the paperwork signing prior to delivery something that you asked for or is it something that is offered?

I'm getting very impatient now as you can probably tell haha!

Aah ok, to be honest I have heard very little about the process, this is my first factory order and have always bought from stock in the past.

Is the paperwork signing prior to delivery something that you asked for or is it something that is offered?

I'm getting very impatient now as you can probably tell haha!

I usually ask for a pre-delivery signing appointment, I just like to make sure that there are no nasty paperwork issues on collection day. I am sure your patience will be rewarded when you finally get behind the wheel of your new car!

Weser Highway leaving Emden now for Immingham and Gran Canaria Car docked in Emden currently for those expecting a Sheerness delivery.

I've just checked the tracker this morning and my car is on its way. It must be on the African highway :) no point in messaging Audi customer services they don't know more than the tracker haha.

Has yours been shipped @RivieraS1?