Carbon Fibre turbo heat shield

TorqueTerrorist

www.sprayplan.co.uk
Reaction score
Website
www.sprayplan.co.uk
Just picked it up off my friend. He works for Maclaren.

I gave him my aluminium one to copy so still has the Evolution logo.

Well happy with it. Can't wait to fit it at the weekend.

He has the mould now so if anyone is interested...

Reactions: S3Alex, Mario8P, Mange.k and 1 other person
Looks good! Let me no when you have pics and a price :)

Reactions: TorqueTerrorist
Woow look really nice
I had the same thing in my head, whats the price?
Maybe you can send one to sweden

I did my cts box in cf, not at the same level as your finish
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433353068607204

Reactions: TorqueTerrorist
Of course mate.

He said he can do a few more for not a lot of money. It cost me to have him create a mould. It has a heat proof backing too. F1 technology

Good to hear.

I had a nice CF one on one of my Cosworths and it does tend to cook a bit otherwise.

I'm using Zircoflex in the engine bay now,as no way will that burn.

Maybe you should remove the name of the company your mate works for in case he gets in trouble? as well as copying someone else's logo?

Good to hear.

I had a nice CF one on one of my Cosworths and it does tend to cook a bit otherwise.

I'm using Zircoflex in the engine bay now,as no way will that burn.
I did ask whether it would last due to heat. It has a heat shielded back that he reckons holds up on the F1 cars.

We'll see eh...

Maybe you should remove the name of the company your mate works for in case he gets in trouble? as well as copying someone else's logo?
He'll be just fine. They tend to keep hold of someone who is one of the best in the country at what he does. He can generally make what he wants, although, he has taken a mould from a part manufactured by another company. I commissioned it so it matches my intake...

Life's too short, and this is far from the worst thing going on in the world right now.

Reactions: saq85
Hi torque, is posible to send payment and ship it To chile, it would be a beautiful add.