My new s3 has arrived

RedRS3Reilly

Reaction score
Newbie member her, I have a love of audis, I have recently sold my tt roadster mk1 06 plate and my b7 rs4 56 plate, too many big bills so decided to buy a brand new s3 sportback, the spec isn't big but it's the way I wanted it without busting my wallet, spec is:
Sportback
Stronic
Solid red paint
Black exterior pack(black optics)
Red brake callipers
Privacy glass, not factory, pentagon glass smoke back and rear windows and light smoke on fronts
Super sports seats
Advanced parking sensors
Sat nav sd card
Advanced key with push start button.

I've only got around 100 miles on the clock so far, so after another month or so I'm going for a bit of tuning, I've called Mrc for a quote for a stage 1 remap, stronic/dsg remap, gutted cats and an r600 intake, I'm well aware of the warranty issues but I'm willing to take the risk.
The car has plenty of poke but it's not quite scratching the itch, I've thought about the warrant safe dtuk tuning box that gives a slight gain in power but not quite what the car/myself needs.
I've got a couple of options so I can get a revo stg1 remap from a company that's 20 minutes away or drive to Banbury to visit Mrc, I took my rs4 to Mrc and it came back to me absolutely spot on so I know the chaps there can work their magic, any thoughts guys?

Last edited:
Reactions: David83S3
Hi and welcome to the site.

Put up some pictures of your S3...also the RS4:friendly wink:

Reactions: Ben Daniel Grant and RedRS3Reilly
:sign welcome: ...Nice Spec ....Great colour :salute:

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly
Hi and welcome to the site.

Put up some pictures of your S3...also the RS4:friendly wink:
Ok thanks, I e edited my post and put up a picture, here's my old rs4, I sold it to a forum member on rs246, cheers Mark

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Tej13
Downed !!!!!! OWNED..... Fecking iphone spells things wrong for me. Or is it my sausage fingers lol

Reactions: Jassyo06