Anyone from Edinburgh...!!!

I'm sure Erik is in Edinburgh, ESD1711. He might be able to help you out, I would have popped over but I'm snowed under this week and on hol the next. If you can't get anyone after that gives a shout and I'll help out.

Reactions: ash-k
Sorry - not been on the last few days so only just saw this just now.

I'm in Edinburgh yeah. Does the guy have his cars on show somewhere I can get you pictures without there being any fuss? I notice that he only does 'viewing by appointment' - so i'm not overly keen to go making an appointment with the guy to go snooping about if i'm totally honest.

Have just read through the threads and had a look at the adverts etc again.

A couple of things I've noticed - both the wheel size and the mileage on the car can be seen pretty clearly in the pics in the advert, confirming that the car was running 17's (see the pic of the wheel - 235/45/17 tyres) and had a mileage of 147799 - which suggests to me that the car is probably being used by the guy.

To be honest, I'd always take the specs listed in auto trader adverts with a pinch of salt - normally all these 'features' are just picked from a list of checkboxes. Certainly wouldn't be the first time I've seen something which isn't entirely as described on Auto Trader.

If the car can be seen without any fuss then I can try and go and grab a few snaps if you wish - but i'm reluctant to get too drawn in to it if i'm honest.

@ESD1711 Hey no worries dude understand you don't want to go booking appointments and get dragged into someone else's crap.

However if you have a good camera with a 4ft lense im sure you could stand across the road... They are kinda on show in his rear garden just depends if the gate is open.

Unfortunately when I first seen the add on Autotrader not all of that photos were uploaded at the time I paid the deposit, the mileage was not disclosed on the add too. So when I initially phoned and spoke to the guy he told me the mileage was 147k. I also asked if the spec was as per Autotrader, on which I was told yes.

After I had paid the deposit to secure car he uploaded more photos, changed the price, gave me the run around for a few days and wouldn't let me test drive the car. He has now lowered the price again.

Just read a few stories with regards to him being accused of clocking cars, not that I think this one was. But he has certainly told a few porky pies.