S Line H&R springs

christurk

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone have any before and after pics of an S-line with H&R springs on. As I understand it the S-line is factory lowered and just wondering what difference the springs will make in the real world.

Thanks

Chris

Fitted mine this week.

The springs are still settling in but i can already see a noticeable drop.
I have quattro so went for the H&R 45mm version.

FRONT:
IMG 8309
IMG 8310

REAR:
IMG 8307
IMG 8306

A before photo:
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/gallery/photos/5348/

Last edited:
That's it then I'm sold. That looks the nads. Is that with 18's or 19's?

Just wondering what sort of price should I be looking at, on eBay it varies for eibach and h&r. Worried about picking up copies.

Read about the b5 perches but not sure I want the "nose down" look.

No perches in that pic guys just H&Rs on standard perches and shocks with 19" wheels. If you look very closely at the arch gaps you can see that it is still fractionally high at the front but I had spaced the wheels out a bit to hide it and gives the impression of being lower than it is.I had B5 perches on for a day but couldn't clear those centralised speed hump things so took them off again. Due to the B7 chassis you'll never get the actual car level and have equal arch gaps, I like equal arch gaps so the actual car will always be nose down.

Sure I got them from Larkspeed, they were the cheapest but that was a while ago.

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, christurk and D-xplicit Dubs
Nah, mine drove great. If it's bouncy that indicate to me your shocks are on their way out and not dampening properly.