new s3 spec ideas?

My S3 has the black pack. Makes the grill look more aggressive :)

The black pack distinguishes even more from an A3, which is one of the reasons it's spec'd on my S3 which I'm ordering in the next week or so.

hello everyone

looking to get a new s3 was just wondering what specs everyone has and what is worth having as what isn't worth having,

look forward to seeing some replies?

thanks

Hi mate,your thread will be filled with different opinions/options from different peeps..........as l said its all down to what you can/want to afford to pay for a S3.Have you got a few saved configuration codes,these are given to you on the Audi website when saved as a PDF

Hi mate,your thread will be filled with different opinions/options from different peeps..........as l said its all down to what you can/want to afford to pay for a S3.Have you got a few saved configuration codes,these are given to you on the Audi website when saved as a PDF

I have went through the options and have an idea what I want just wanted some ideas on what's worth having and what's not worth having if you know where I'm coming from?

All depends on your budget and taste.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I have went through the options and have an idea what I want just wanted some ideas on what's worth having and what's not worth having if you know where I'm coming from?

Go on the configurator get a few configurations/prices thats the best way to start post the codes on here then we all can see them and help and having a configuration code also helps when you enter the showroom just take it from there.

lf l had to buy a new S3 again in all honesty l would do without the £1800 S-Tronic gearbox and spec the car to the max in the Saloon guise,the boot in sportsback is tiny.

Go on the configurator get a few configurations/prices thats the best way to start post the codes on here then we all can see them and help and having a configuration code also helps when you enter the showroom just take it from there.

lf l had to buy a new S3 again in all honesty l would do without the £1800 S-Tronic gearbox and spec the car to the max in the Saloon guise,the boot in sportsback is tiny.

Will have a look through later on tonight an post post some up, would have to have s-tronic personally do miss manual sometimes but got to lazy since I got my current sportback.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Will have a look through later on tonight an post post some up, would have to have s-tronic personally do miss manual sometimes but got to lazy since I got my current sportback.

First Audi,driven manuals all my driving years and l just dont think its worth the extra money over the manual.
Here is my my codes for both Saloon and Sportsback just my thoughts and THE colour is due to personal taste.......lol

A8GGNJN9
ADWYTFUQ