Boost Gaude Air Vent Holder HELP????

DUB MONKEY

All vag lover
Reaction score
hi guys and girl am looking for audi a3/s3 2005 air vent boost gauge holder for the driver side 1 near the window. if any 1 can help me find where i can buy 1 from would be a massive help it for untamed car. or if they do the air vent and boost gauge as a kit might be even better thanks dub monkey (kev)

osir do them

Boost

Other alternatives: Newsouth do a column mounted kit and APR do a vent mounted kit.

I am a fan of p3cars. you fit it to your existing vent and plug into obd port. so many more features and it now comes in white numbers

You don't really need a proper holder, you can modify your existing vent I sold all my old vents for this reason and they did that!

Osir one in mine

Attachments

• IMAG0471.jpg
    IMAG0471.jpg
    946.5 KB · Views: 221
whats it like to install? it is giving accurate turbo boost readings right?

What did you have to do to fit the gauge in the vent ?

No gauge holder cut up in side of the vent and the boost gauge fits in really nicely and don't move any where. Yes it does accurate read out pushing 15 to 17 pis of boost and that over 1 bar. If you get a smaller 1 should be able to fit it further back I got a Second vent of eBay for a £10 and it really easy to fit and wire in can do a install bit by bit if needed to help any 1