Porsche 996t calipers

swatchuk

Reaction score
hi guys, been a while since I posted. I currently in the process of coming back to an s3 8p and selling my mk4 golf R32.
Anyway I have a set of Porsche 996t calipers which I was going to fit to my golf but before I sell them I was wondering if they could be fitted to the S3?
Any info would be great. Thanks

Interesting read, thanks for that info, at least now I know they can be fitted. I just need to try and find out where to source the parts from. Couldn't see any details on there.
Or would I be better off just going for the ttrs setup?

Interesting read, thanks for that info, at least now I know they can be fitted. I just need to try and find out where to source the parts from. Couldn't see any details on there.
Or would I be better off just going for the ttrs setup?
I'd be looking at either the forge bbk or yellow speed racing bbk over the ttrs set up

I'm going to try and stick with the calipers I've already got. But trying to find the discs and brackets is a nightmare. I've emailed a couple of companies, messaged a few people on forums but no joy as yet.
Anyone else know how I can get these parts?

I'm going to try and stick with the calipers I've already got. But trying to find the discs and brackets is a nightmare. I've emailed a couple of companies, messaged a few people on forums but no joy as yet.
Anyone else know how I can get these parts?
I looked into the ttrs brake set up but it seems a bit of a nightmare some of the disks have warping probs apparently ,
Have you looked on the tt shop?

I looked into the ttrs brake set up but it seems a bit of a nightmare some of the disks have warping probs apparently ,
Have you looked on the tt shop?

Wasn't the warping on the original discs? I thought they brought out a new revision that no longer warps? May be wrong though

Ttrs setup had squealing issues warping issues and I think discs cracking between the drilled holes.
Think I'll stick with the 996t calipers and just wait for a response from the 2 company's.