Help needed

Focusy

Reaction score
hi all, I'm in need of help and guidance, I have a Audi A4 b6 and have been looking for a armrest for months now,, and the wiper silk to activate the functionality of the DIS .

My first question is on the armrest, I can't find one only a6. Does a a6 armrest fit into the a4 and if yes any issues or woes to be worried about.

Second question, the wiper stalk, is it a case of just swapping the wiper or do you need different models to make it work,,I'm keen to try and digital speedo if it's available.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Focusy

Anyone?

After both help and guidance please

I can't help you with the second question, but for the first, I'd suggest looking at a few local car dismantlers/breakers and seeing if they have any A4 B6s with an armrest in them that they are dismantling. Google car breakers/dismantlers in your area and give a few a call or take a look at their website. Just make sure you get one that is the correct colour and lid material for your interior. For example, if you've got a cream leather interior, you don't want a grey armrest with cloth.

Looks like all modules support DIS

Lowline

Supported Steering Wheels: Standard Steering Wheel (4-Spoke)
Supported Features: Trip Computer (does NOT support Cruise Control!)
Part Numbers: 8E0-953-549-F, 8E0-953-549-S

Midline
Supported Steering Wheels: Standard Steering Wheel (4-Spoke), Sport Steering Wheel (3-Spoke), Multi-Function Steering Wheel
Supported Features: Trip Computer, Cruise Control
Part Numbers: 8E0-953-549-L, 8E0-953-549-N

Highline
Supported Steering Wheels: Standard Steering Wheel (4-Spoke), Sport Steering Wheel (3-Spoke), Multi-Function Steering Wheel
Supported Features: Trip Computer, Cruise Control, Steering Wheel Heating
Part Numbers: 8E0-953-549-M, 8E0-953-549-P, 8E0-953-549-Q, 8E0-953-549-R