The world vs Audi drivers...

ppl will make mistakes and will never admit bcos many ppl are arrogant and rude .. this is rude country .. One time one cheeky girl showed me finger it was her fault I laughed then I said to my self ''what you bitch :D I just making fun of it .. no point stressing anymore :)

What country are you from?

[QUOTE = "A1DEYB, post: 3539273, member: 38708"] Cant wait to leave the EU.

: wink new:[/ QUOTE]
why ? u think u will feel the difference?? pleease don't be naive.. it is ONLY for business and monies for certain ppl ;) has nothing to do with ordinary ppl everything will be juust same but changes in business and precious monies whiich everyone loooves ...

[QUOTE = "A1DEYB, post: 3539273, member: 38708"] Cant wait to leave the EU.

: wink new:[/ QUOTE]
why ? u think u will feel the difference?? pleease don't be naive.. it is ONLY for business and monies for certain ppl ;) has nothing to do with ordinary ppl everything will be juust same but changes in business and precious monies whiich everyone loooves ...

Yes i do think we'll see a difference and for the better, i won't hijack the thread though so we'll leave it at that.

Yes i do think we'll see a difference and for the better, i won't hijack the thread though so we'll leave it at that.
U too young an naive ..n stubborn
But not difference in people from the world coming here. that's what you think :)

taken from article
VICE: Hi Tim. So, what do you think would happen if every immigrant currently in the UK upped and left tomorrow?
Tim Finch: Well, the country would fall apart, quite frankly. There has been quite high migration to the UK, particularly in recent years. So if we were to say all migrants were to leave Britain tomorrow and stop working, there’d be large gaps in the workforce, particularly in certain industries. At the moment, the UK economy needs migrant workers in all sorts of sectors, so for them to leave overnight would be frankly disastrous. It’s a hypothetical situation. Thank goodness it will never happen.

why get angry behind the steering wheel like english ppl swearing every day and yet nobody her them :D
You miss the point, nobody is getting angry! it was just a bit of fun to share the silly things people do :) But great thread revival though, back from 2015 :D

Some old ones:

Some people just can't wait!

Don't look then lol

The instructor had a good look!

Close...

I want that space now!

Like you say you have to laugh :D

Reactions: pburv
The driving is so bad around my way. I made a little junction compilation, next up roundabouts.