Project 2.0T Daily

K20T

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Had my car a couple of months now and slowly but surely going to be lightly modding my A3. I've had a list of VAGs and decided The a3 was the best option for my money.

As it stands its a '58 2.0TFSI Quattro S-Tronic with the pan roof, xenons, half leather seats and RNS nav stereo.

I have debadged everything off the rear including the Audi badge I personally think it it looks neat.

I've just had some goodies turn up today and will be fitting them this evening

Comments and advice welcome ☺️

Last edited:
Reactions: nil538, S. and leshkin
Congratulations, nice motor and lovely spec list!

You'll need some wheel spacers after lowering and @DPM is your man for those.

I do hope you don't ruin your ride quality with those coilovers...

Reactions: DPM
Congratulations, nice motor and lovely spec list!

You'll need some wheel spacers after lowering and @DPM is your man for those.

I do hope you don't ruin your ride quality with those coilovers...
Yeah wheels and spacers to come I've been through 2 sets of 19" split rim speedlines I want the 18" version for this and I've had these jom blueline coilovers before on my golf's and they're quite suprisingly comfy.

Yeah wheels and spacers to come I've been through 2 sets of 19" split rim speedlines I want the 18" version for this and I've had these jom blueline coilovers before on my golf's and they're quite suprisingly comfy.

If you have experience then fair enough :) Those split rim speedline rims are beautiful!

Very nice car! Out of interest, why do you want to convert to S or RS?

I just like the meaner look of the S and RS bumpers looks much more aggressive.

For today:
From this

To this:

Had a little trouble getting everything in but we got it done with a tiny bit of professional bodging. The sound on boost though

Reactions: S. and leshkin
Very nice mate the revo set up looks nice

Reactions: K20T
Haven't posted in a while the last couple of weeks I've had my coilovers fitted by my friend. They're really comfy I've had expensive coilies in the past and the the ride comfort has been terrible. These JOM Bluelines were quite cheap off eBay.

992ADD4A-BC55-4F02-AEEB-34DD27FB6A8D_zpset84zr1m.jpg

A little shot with my managers SQ5

Need some spacers for now until I get some wider wheels.

Last edited: