NEW COILOVERS AND WHEELS

All this about don't buy cheap coilovers is rubbish. I've run FK'S on a variety of things and the ride is excellent. End of the day if you get any coilovers and go as low as they will then ride is going to be compromised. You can't expect to be an inch of the floor and have a ride like a Bentley. If you're tracking a car then yes you will notice a difference but let's be honest how many people buy coilovers because they're doing that and how many people buy them for the overall look?

You've obviously never been in a car on h&r ultralows then, when it's lower than that it'll ride silky smooth.

I've been in FK's, owned joms, owned AP's and owned h&r ultralows, so I've covered near enough every price range from £200 up to £1200 and of course the h&r's are the best as expected but for bang for buck the AP's are a winner all day long.

Trust me mate. I ...y.

How is the ride quality?
I've replaced my Bilstein B16 suspension with FK AS Streetline coils because I intend to sell the car.
This new suspension is very noisy at the rear. It sounds like it is loose, like the bolts are not tighten enough and plays.
Is clonking even in straight line.
I had no special expectation from it but I didn't think would be this bad.

It's like anything. You do get what you pay for so obviously if you pay 1200 for a set you would expect them to be excellent. In my opinion and experience I've never had any problems with FK'S.

It's like anything. You do get what you pay for so obviously if you pay 1200 for a set you would expect them to be excellent. In my opinion and experience I've never had any problems with FK'S.

Dumb question but once they're on how can u adjust the ride height? I'm not a mechanic