Audi styling accessories

daydotz

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted any of these or found any photos of them fitted to actual cars
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442763926080848

Batch has got the Carbon door mirror covers,l think they where a bit more expensive than £238???..the Sedan Carbon boot spoiler looks Gash...?

Reactions: Simon L
......I'm still toying with the mirror caps :help:

Seen carbon on one at dealer looked good

Reactions: Rob2k68
Got carbon mirror covers, would like to see the spoiler in the flesh, not sure about the middle bit being lower

It's the front spoiler skirts & deffusser I'm more interested in

Reactions: splash18
me too i'm interested in the back spoiler but First i want to see a Real Picture of the Car with this spoiler. I have searched so far via Internet but nothing :(

Reactions: daydotz
Tempted by the carbon mirror caps but can it be carried off on a white glacier without BSP but I do have privacy glass and the pano ?

I was looking at this accessory list the other day as well. I was wondering why the Boot lid spoiler on the first page (8P70716459AX) seems to be available for the Saloon and the Cabriolet but then has the * saying it can't be fitted to the S Line and S models. The S3 I get but isn't the boot of the A3 Sport and S Line Saloon the same or is there some difference?

I was looking at this accessory list the other day as well. I was wondering why the Boot lid spoiler on the first page (8P70716459AX) seems to be available for the Saloon and the Cabriolet but then has the * saying it can't be fitted to the S Line and S models. The S3 I get but isn't the boot of the A3 Sport and S Line Saloon the same or is there some difference?
The S-line already has a styling package

The S-line already has a styling package

Correct but it doesn't have a small boot lid spoiler like the S3 Saloon has and that is what I assumed this accessory is? Maybe i am just getting confused on what exactly the boot lid spoiler accessory is for the Saloon... :grinning:

Tempted by the carbon mirror caps but can it be carried off on a white glacier without BSP but I do have privacy glass and the pano ?

Same set up here but with Daytona. Think I'm going to bite the bullet and order some up tomorrow so I'll let you know. The chrome mirror caps are more satin than the window trims and don't match so I'm hoping the carbon mirrors add an extra layer of stealth !

Same set up here but with Daytona. Think I'm going to bite the bullet and order some up tomorrow so I'll let you know. The chrome mirror caps are more satin than the window trims and don't match so I'm hoping the carbon mirrors add an extra layer of stealth !

....as Jassy says, don't do it mate! Keep the chrome (albeit Satin not Satan lol) ...........keep it classy ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
I should have kept quiet about my mirrors - every ****** will have them soon!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
....as Jassy says, don't do it mate! Keep the chrome (albeit Satin not Satan lol) ...........keep it classy ;)

I know mate been agonising over this one for months - it'll either be like or loathe !!! Could be a pair in the classifieds if it goes pear shaped!

Haha yes blame batch lol. ;o)

They're OEM quality and fit wouldn't dare fit a £56 a pair set from eBay. Hoping the grey strand in the carbon weave works with Daytona.

Last edited:
.....they have arrived at the dealers so will collect later. I'll hold one against the door in the first instance if it's a no-go then I doubt I'll fit them.

.....they have arrived at the dealers so will collect later. I'll hold one against the door in the first instance if it's a no-go then I doubt I'll fit them.

..better still mate take a pic and give me and J a chance to share our honest opinion! Go on I dare you.....;)

Will the front spoiler/splitter fit on the S3 or is it really for other A3's. What are your thoughts.

I tried to order the Carbon Mirror Caps at my local Audi dealer for my impending new arrival and they said cost was over £500 so I referred them back to the brochure in the hope they honour the £238 as printed

I tried to order the Carbon Mirror Caps at my local Audi dealer for my impending new arrival and they said cost was over £500 so I referred them back to the brochure in the hope they honour the £238 as printed

I paid a little more but got a price match with an ebay seller (Audi Hull) who were open to offers so just goes to show if you don't ask you don't get !

I paid £343 inc VAT I think?

..better still mate take a pic and give me and J a chance to share our honest opinion! Go on I dare you.....;)

I accept the challenge.

Feels a bit like spinning the bottle - bet J's got a few stories on that .......

I accept the challenge.

Feels a bit like spinning the bottle - bet J's got a few stories on that .......

Much prefer a 568 ml can...Thank you hits the spot quicker

Aye go for it..you've lowered it,remapped it...so why not....?

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Are they actual carbon or just wrapped ?

Seems a lot of money for wrapped or artificial mirror covers though. I'm collecting my white S3 next week and was contemplating getting them.

Haha, I'm sure there is a splitter for the front as well. I mentioned further up the tread but someone got the wrong end of the stick. In the brochure it there but don't know if it will go on the S3.

Are they actual carbon or just wrapped ?
Mike don't listen to that scoundrel Jassy! They are real carbon fibre laid over original mirror casings. Also hand finished as mine had polish spatter inside!
TOTALLY worth it!

Reactions: MikeParkin and Jassyo06
Hmmm, might just work .....

fFJA9Rpi

Probably won't get a chance to play until tomorrow afternoon though ;o(

Reactions: pburv, batch, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Hmmm, might just work .....

fFJA9Rpi

Probably won't get a chance to play until tomorrow afternoon though ;o(

Emmm ok, better than I thought to be fair ;)

Emmm ok, better than I thought to be fair ;)

Think l need to see them on the car,they do look a good match to days of thunder,maybe too good, Rob have a wee play today or whenever lol the judges are anxious

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68