Audi styling accessories

it's not the same back or front spoiler from the A3 8v accessories.. That is S3 spoiler back and rs3 spoiler in the front
I was purely referring to the carbon boot spoiler!! The title of the thread kind of gives it away that it has an RS3 front...:blink:

Had a go at lunch time they are proving to be a right PITA to fit. The glass is out, adjustment motor and glass retaining springs, screws are out to remove the front bezel but its not coming off. Once that's off I should have clear view and access to the sprung tab mouldings on the mirror cap to just pop it off.

Had a go at lunch time they are proving to be a right PITA to fit. The glass is out, adjustment motor and glass retaining springs, screws are out to remove the front bezel but its not coming off. Once that's off I should have clear view and access to the sprung tab mouldings on the mirror cap to just pop it off.
Every day is a school day Rob,l should think they might be a tad delicate and costly if you brake any part lol at least the second one will be easier to Remove?

Reactions: Rob2k68
Every day is a school day Rob,l should think they might be a tad delicate and costly if you brake any part lol at least the second one will be easier to Remove?

You're not wrong there mate - on both counts! Got one on it was a battle but I was determined the second should be a lot easier as you say. Done the Leon FR ones in ten minutes each side when changing those from silver to body colour Nevada White but more clips and location pegs on these.

Reactions: Simon L
You're not wrong there mate - on both counts! Got one on it was a battle but I was determined the second should be a lot easier as you say. Done the Leon FR ones in ten minutes each side when changing those from silver to body colour Nevada White but more clips and location pegs on these.
It's a Audi after all...!!!!
Where's the pics

It is mate you can certainly see the extra engineering effort = more brute force to remove !!

Just sorting little lad out I'll get a pic on later also still need to put the motor and glass back on could well be doing that by iphone torch !!

@jassyo06 @Simon L Dare delivered !! ;o)

Probably won't float everyone's boat on Daytona but delivers the subtle stealth look I was after .....

ZZ1FgDDJ

1VXEgEhA

Reactions: pburv, AndyB-S3, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

Probably won't float everyone's boat on Daytona but delivers the subtle stealth look I was after .....

ZZ1FgDDJ

1VXEgEhA

....need to see one from further back mate, and yes I know it's dark now!! lol

ZZ1FgDDJ

1VXEgEhA
They do look very slick mate saw these on a Maclaren 650s when we were doing a new Maclaren showroom they have the same finish as the one's you have,so if they are good enough for Maclaren....?

They do look very slick mate saw these on a Maclaren 650s when we were doing a new Maclaren showroom they have the same finish as the one's you have,so if they are good enough for Maclaren....?
No Gyeon on them though lol

If this scares you then don't try this at home you need to take them down to this level to reduce the risk of damage to the old ones and ensure correct fitment of the new ones ......
3vR05d7t

No more dazzling .....
elkYkEox

3cHJmwOb

All done ......
15t8dBy4

xETSc7sd

Reactions: Buzz73, pburv, Andrew Smith and 4 others
If this scares you then don't try this at home you need to take them down to this level to reduce the risk of damage to the old ones and ensure correct fitment of the new ones ......
3vR05d7t

No more dazzling .....
elkYkEox

3cHJmwOb

All done ......
15t8dBy4

xETSc7sd

Nice work Rob, your a braver man than me :)

They look a lot better than I thought they would. Still prefer the Bobby Dazzlers myself ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
They do look nice....... I've toyed with it but just don't want to lay out the two or three hundred quid.

I have stretched myself to getting the nice pedal covers for the A3 off eBay though for £34 P@P. Result.

Nice work Rob, your a braver man than me :)

They look a lot better than I thought they would. Still prefer the Bobby Dazzlers myself ;)

Cheers Si ;o)

It's like everything different takes a bit of getting used to. I'm sure in a few days it'll be as if they came factory fitted. Oh ..... and I've finished painting the fence so quite a productive afternoon !!

Reactions: Simon L
They do look nice....... I've toyed with it but just don't want to lay out the two or three hundred quid.

I have stretched myself to getting the nice pedal covers for the A3 off eBay though for £34 P@P. Result.

That is a result !! Little things can make such a difference and it's all part of the fun adding your own personal touches.

Think the overal effect is helped along by the slightly smoked headlamp lenses too which are out of shot.

Think the overal effect is helped along by the slightly smoked headlamp lenses too which are out of shot.

Sexual....lol.And our resident "Jack Fan" wont agree but l think they look more expensive looking than the matt alu ones,they are of a grey tone are they not?...don't know if they would suit my breif/sepang BSP....I START A NEW JOB Tuesday hip,hip...so may treat myself come me birthday...coz Avril wont...lol

Aye we need the Full Monty pics of the Days of thunder/Carbon S3... will put up a wee winking Smilie thing seems to work Si:wink new: lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
OK I'm not gonna lie would rather the stock ones weren't satin finished but they're still an S3 exclusive 'badge of honour' if you like! lol

The carbons do look grand though ;) (winky winky!)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
OK I'm not gonna lie would rather the stock ones weren't satin finished but they're still an S3 exclusive 'badge of honour' if you like! lol

The carbons do look grand though ;) (winky winky!)
Yeah the Envious "S" model signature l know where yer drinking from....l think high gloss black would suit my brief better...?.

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
What job are you starting J .... Is it the salesman gig ?

Yeah I like the sound of gloss black just buy some spare caps and have them sprayed up. I did this on my Leon £17 each cap and £40 to have than painted. I expected Audi to be a bit steeper but you'll probably be all in at just over a ton.

Well my S badge went too part of the stealth thing - I'd probably do the same at the grille but that would leave a blank platform behind and look naff !!

Must admit I tend to buy myself stuff for birthdays too ..... bit under the radar tho ......

Reactions: Jassyo06
What job are you starting J .... Is it the salesman gig ?

Yeah I like the sound of gloss black just buy some spare caps and have them sprayed up. I did this on my Leon £17 each cap and £40 to have than painted. I expected Audi to be a bit steeper but you'll probably be all in at just over a ton.

Well my S badge went too part of the stealth thing - I'd probably do the same at the grille but that would leave a blank platform behind and look naff !!
Na no salesman thing...just back to my normal Electrician Supervisor thing...not even heard nothing back from jordan...tooo busy no doubt....he's been working till 8 every night this month then its birds & bikes no doubt...no time for the old man....just a seldom text

Must admit I tend to buy myself stuff for birthdays too ..... bit under the radar tho ......
No such thing for me, Avrils as sharp as a tack mate.....she's a tax inspector after all, should have been a private eye...lol...or better in the SS...LOL...Wish she would dress like that, come to mind....

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Carbon Door Mirror's Option for theeeeee RS7.......are £1500 smackarooonys.....Whats going on there???

Carbon Door Mirror's Option for theeeeee RS7.......are £1500 smackarooonys.....Whats going on there???

Holy cow !!! Not as if the mirrors are 5x as big !!

Just a case of 'because they can' !

Reactions: Jassyo06
Lol hoping my better half won't notice.

She didn't yesterday evening when I had one carbon one and one shiny one on.