oil change

gingers3

Reaction score
changed my oil a week after getting my car in may with the quantum stuff dealers used to flush the engine ready using quality oil
done my 2 nd oil and filter change today

i ve used this stuff on lots of my past cars , engines seem to sound 100 % better and smoother with this inside

Reactions: DTYME83
changed my oil a week after getting my car in may with the quantum stuff dealers used to flush the engine ready using quality oil
done my 2 nd oil and filter change today

i ve used this stuff on lots of my past cars , engines seem to sound 100 % better and smoother with this inside
Dragging this post up...

Went to change the oil with a vacuum extractor over the weekend though could only get 2L of old oil out. I read somewhere the S1 has a baffled sump which might explain why the extraction tube didn't reach the bottom. Guess it's going to be raising the front in the old way unless someone can advise re using an extractor?

Cheers

can't help but recently took mine to a local indy for an oil change. annoyingly it needed 5.6L to replace the oil, which meant we needed to buy 5L + 1L of Mobil 1 5w30.

Dragging this post up...

Went to change the oil with a vacuum extractor over the weekend though could only get 2L of old oil out. I read somewhere the S1 has a baffled sump which might explain why the extraction tube didn't reach the bottom. Guess it's going to be raising the front in the old way unless someone can advise re using an extractor?

Cheers
Yip, I've never managed to get more than about 2 liters out using a vacuum extractor. Only way was to drain from the sump plug.